Sweet and Sour Pizza. Order online from our extensive menu. Delicious taste and super fast delivery. Sweet and Sour Pizza recipe features tomato puree, honey, pineapple, white vinega, chicken, scallions, part-skim mozzarella Mix the water, olive oil, yeast, and sugar set aside, and allow to bloom.
Flour surface and roll out the dough. Put a floured pizza peel underneath the dough. Add sauce, mozzarella, and sweet and sour pork. You can cook Sweet and Sour Pizza using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet and Sour Pizza
- You need of Crust.
- It’s 3 teaspoons of yeast.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of warm water.
- It’s 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil for proofing.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil brushing crust.
- It’s As needed of extra virgin olive oil to coat bowl and dough.
- It’s of Pizza topping.
- You need 1/2 pound of porkloin.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of soya sauce.
- It’s To taste of salt (pork).
- It’s To taste of ground black pepper (pork).
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced pineapple.
- It’s 1/3 cup of fire roasted peppers diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of pineapple sweet and sour sauce see my recipe.
Place pizza base on large baking sheet. Top with red pepper, pineapple, onion, ham, and cheese, in order given. These Sweet and Sour Chicken Flatbread Pizzas come together so quickly! After pre-baking the crust so it's extra crispy, you layer on the yummy sweet and sour chicken mixture, followed by cheese, pineapple, and just a little crumbled bacon.
Sweet and Sour Pizza instructions
- Mix the water, olive oil, yeast, and sugar set aside, and allow to bloom. Mix the flour, salt, garlic and onion powder. When yeast blooms mix the crust ingredients knead just a bit form a ball and coat with olive oil. Now add to an oiled bowl cover for an hour till it's doubled in size..
- Deflate the dough and reform the ball and let rise again for another hour..
- Preheat oven 425° Fahrenheit. Slice the porkloin thinly. Dice the peppers, and shred the cheese. Mix the pork with soya sauce, salt, and pepper. Dice the peppers..
- Heat a bit of oil add the pork and stir fry I fried the pork in bacon drippings. Slice the pineapple.
- Roll out the dough, and brush with olive oil. Add sauce and toppings..
- Put into oven for 13-15 minutes. Let rest 10 minutes and serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
The perfect pizza crust results from flour, water, yeast and time. There is a science to it. The key to why pizza tastes so good also lies in science. Prepare dough according to recipe directions. To make the sweet and sour sauce: Add the sugar, vinegar, water, soy sauce, ketchup and cornstarch in a small saucepan and cook until boiling and thickened.