No Bake Cheesecake Copycat. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out Great Brands On eBay.
With its biscuit base and creamy topping, cheesecake is always a winner. Cheesecake lovers, this is for you. Skip to primary navigation; Skip to main content; Skip to primary sidebar; Skip to footer; Search for a recipe All recipes. You can have No Bake Cheesecake Copycat using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No Bake Cheesecake Copycat
- You need of Crust.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 of & 1/2 cup crushed biscuits.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- It’s of Fillings.
- You need 3 cups of sour cream.
- You need 1 can of condensed milk 397grams.
- It’s 1 cup of whipping cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 6 tbsp of cold water.
- It’s 2 sachets of powdered gelatine 12grams white.
- It’s of Toppings.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of blueberry jam you can also use another jam.
- You need 3 tbsp of cold water.
- It’s 1 sachet of powdered gelatine 6grams white.
So to actually make this no bake cheesecake, you'll start with the crust. Mix together all the ingredients and press them into the bottom and up the sides of the springform pan. Set it in the fridge to start to firm up while you make the filling. Place your graham crackers in a blender or food processor and blend until you have very fine crumbs with no larger pieces.
No Bake Cheesecake Copycat step by step
- Combine crushed biscuits and melted butter then add sugar You can use graham crackers or digestive biscuits.
- Spread the mixture in a baking pan and chill it while making the fillings.
- Use a hand mixer to beat sour cream and condensed milk together then add sugar and beat again in medium speed.
- In a separate bowl beat the whipping cream until it double in size and become stable.
- Put in a glass 6 tbsp cold water and the 2 sachets of gelatine let it bloom then microwave for 30 seconds and let it cold.
- Combine together the sour cream and whipping cream then add the melted gelatine and chill for 6hrs.
- After 6hrs the fillings is already firm start to make the toppings, Mix powdered gelatine and cold water let it bloom then microwave for 30 seconds let it cold then add in blueberry jam.
- Mix together and pour on top of the fillings and chill again overnight.
- You can beat 1 cup whipping cream and 1/4 cup granulated sugar to make some decoration but this is optional you can leave the cake as it is.
- For the video of this recipe you can follow this link https://youtu.be/CtEgUIA_u94.
You can also place the crackers in an airtight bag and use your hands or a rolling pin to crush them. Then, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter. No-bake cheesecake is a lot easier than baked cheesecake. Without eggs and baking, there is virtually ZERO room for error. Traditional cheesecake runs the risk of over-beating the eggs, over-baking, under-baking, and cheesecake cracking.