Cow boy burger on French loaf. Discover Your City Delivery Restaurants near you. Your favourite meals from your favourite restaurants delivered quickly with Uber Eats. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Cow boy burger on French loaf.
These Honey BBQ Cowboy Burgers are thick and juicy hamburger patties that are topped with cheese, Sweet Baby Ray's Honey BBQ Sauce and crispy onion rings. Meat rub goes rogue with this amped up burger, rubbed with a savory blend of Smoky Montreal. Cow boy burger on French loaf step by step. You can cook Cow boy burger on French loaf using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cow boy burger on French loaf
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of French onion soup packet.
- It’s 4 slices of cheese (I used Swiss but cheddar is probably the best choice).
- It’s 1 of French bread loaf.
- You need 2 cups of bbq rib meat.
- Prepare of Bbq sauce for drizzling.
- It’s of Onion rings (see my recipe).
Assemble it: bread, patty, cheese, onion rings, bbq ribs, more bbq sauce and top with remaining half of bread. Cowboy Potato Character Gesturing Ok And Holding A French Fries. We provide you only the best Cow boy burger on French loaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cow boy burger on French loaf instructions
- Mix French onion soup mix with burger meat and shape into 4 patties. Cook until no longer pink..
- Cut the French bread into 4 pieces and slice them open to make a “bun”.
- Assemble it: bread, patty, cheese, onion rings, bbq ribs, more bbq sauce and top with remaining half of bread..
Before you jump to Cow boy burger on French loaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Choose To Consume Will Certainly Effect Your Health. Many men and women do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be. This video show you how to make this burger. In mixing bowl, combine beef, Italian seasoning, garlic salt, pepper, onion, mushrooms and pizza sauce. Divide meat mixture in half and spread over each length of French bread.