Meatloaf moms recipe. Add beef; mix lightly but thoroughly. Meat Loaf & Mashed Red Potatoes Satisfy the meat-and-potatoes eaters in your house with this satisfying dish that all cooks up in one pot! Talk about classic comfort food. —Faith Cromwell, San Francisco, California.
In a large mixing bowl, knead together the ground beef, onion, bread crumbs, milk, egg, worcestershire sauce, salt, basil, oregano, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Shape the meat into a loaf and put it into the prepared pan. Place the bread in a food processor and pulse to make breadcrumbs. You can have Meatloaf moms recipe using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meatloaf moms recipe
- You need 2 lb of lean ground beef-thawed.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of hand full brown sugar.
- You need 1 of salt and fresh ground pepper.
- It’s 1 of dry mustard.
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 of parmesan cheese.
Mix the breadcrumbs with the remaining ingredients in a large bowl until the mixture pulls away from the sides of the bowl and forms a ball. Form the mixture into a loaf shape and place in an ovenproof dish or loaf tin. For the meatloaf: Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and coat lightly with oil. Heat the vegetable oil in a nonstick skillet.
Meatloaf moms recipe step by step
- In mixing bowl add all ingredients and mix well. If mixture seems to wet add more bread crumbs and parmesan cheese..
- Bake at 350 for one hour covered. Check, place back in oven for 30 minutes. After 1.5 hours add glaze.Glaze is half ketchup, half brown sugar. Glaze top, keep uncovered for roughly 15 minutes. I like to serve with mashed potatoes and french green beans..
Combine ground beef, oatmeal, milk, egg, onion, salt, and pepper in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Using your hand, incorporate everything into the meat. Place all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix thoroughly – it s best to use your hands here. From pork to venison, take a look at our best-rated meatloaf recipes. Combine ground beef, cracker crumbs, tomato sauce, eggs, onion, bell pepper, salt, thyme, and marjoram in a large bowl and mix well.