Yummy ChocoBanana Bread. In a large bowl, cream together margarine, sugar and eggs. Sift in flour, baking soda and cocoa; mix well. Blend in sour cream and chocolate chips.
Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; add to the banana mixture and mix just until combined. In a large separate bowl, combine the mashed banana, softened butter, sugars, egg, vanilla extract and sour cream. Slowly fold in the flour mixture. You can cook Yummy ChocoBanana Bread using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yummy ChocoBanana Bread
- You need 1/2 cup of Margarine (if salted, omit the salt in this recipe).
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of White sugar.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of All-purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of Cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of All-purpose cream (or whipping cream).
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of White vinegar.
- You need 4 of Bananas.
Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and sprinkle the extra mini chocolate chips on top. This Chocolate Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is the ultimate banana bread. It is SO rich and divine. And it is bread so it is totally acceptable to eat a slice for breakfast.
Yummy ChocoBanana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven at 350°F..
- Combine margarine and white sugar in a bowl and mix well through an electric mixer, egg beater or a spatula..
- Add eggs one at a time. Continue mixing. By this time, the batter should be creamy..
- Pour the vanilla and stir well..
- In a separate bowl, combine these ingredients: flour, cocoa and baking soda. Rake in through a fork to ensure all are mixed thoroughly..
- Add the dry ingredients into the creamy batter..
- I used my own version of sour cream. To make, mix the cream and vinegar. Add a dash of salt. The taste should be the just the right amount of salty and sour..
- Add the cream into the mixture and make sure all are combined..
- Take the peels off the bananas. Chop into pieces by knife or you may chop by using the bottom edge of a spatula (like holding a mortar). Leave larger bits if you wish..
- Empty the banana bowl into the batter and continue mixing until the bananas are well incorporated..
- Line your pan with wax paper so that the bread would not stick when baked. I used an 8×5 pan..
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Remember to check once in a while with a skewer or fork as baking time varies with the size of the bread. Once baked, the skewer should come out clean. Tip: one secret to moist cakes is to under bake them a little!.
Mix butter, sugar, eggs, and bananas with mixer. Add remaining ingredients except chocolate chips and mix well. Fold in chocolate chips with spoon and sprinkle nuts on top of batter. Remove the pan from the oven and set on a wire cooling rack. Run a knife around the edges of the bread, gently remove the loaf from the pan and place on a rack to cool completely.