Beef stew recipe. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders This classic beef stew recipe makes sure you really make the most of each step of the cooking process to end up with a beautiful, rich, and hearty beef stew! Mom's Hearty Beef Stew with Dumplings. Tyler makes a hearty beef stew packed with veggies and beef shoulder tips.
Add onions, tomatoes, broth, tapioca, garlic, parsley, salt, pepper and bay leaf. Remove the beef from the pot and add the vinegar and wine. Cook over medium-high heat, scraping the pan with a wooden spoon to loosen any browned bits. You can cook Beef stew recipe using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef stew recipe
- It’s 500 g of beef.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need of Ginger.
- Prepare of Chilli powder.
- You need of Black pepper.
- You need of Tumeric.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of Capsicum (hoho).
- You need 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need of Corriander.
- You need of Tomatoe paste.
- Prepare of Coconut cream.
Add the beef, beef broth and bay leaves. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a slow simmer. In a large dutch oven or heavy-bottomed pot over medium heat, heat oil. I took the great base recipe, and tweaked it with a compilation of reviewer recommendations.
Beef stew recipe instructions
- Wash the meat and boil until tender.
- Grate two cloves of garlic into your meat as it boils and add a pinch of salt.
- Once your meat is soft add your oil and allow meat to fry in the oil for 5min.
- Add chopped onions and grated ginger and garlic, fry until golden brown.
- Add your chopped tomatoes, and your spices.
- Add your hoho, and some tomatoe paste, add a little water to make your stew.
- Add some coconut cream to make your stew thicker boil for 5-10 min.
- Add your coriander on top and serve.
The end result is a winner, to be sure. Put flour mixture into gallon-sized, zippered bag. Add beef, a few pieces at a time, and toss to coat. Heat olive oil in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium heat. Put flour, salt and pepper in a large ziploc bag.