No-bake Oreo refrigerator cake recipe. Mix the remaining crushed cookies with the melted butter. Top with a maraschino (or fresh) cherry, berries of your choice or sprinkles. Get full Delicious Oreo Refrigerator Cake (No-Bake) Recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review.
Spread one tub over the Oreos. Then spread cool whip over the top of these cookies. Guys, I can't even begin to tell you how simple and easy this Oreo Icebox Cake recipe is! You can cook No-bake Oreo refrigerator cake recipe using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No-bake Oreo refrigerator cake recipe
- It’s 15 oz of (1 bag) Oreo cookies (crushed) (divided).
- You need 1/2 of cup butter (melted).
- It’s 1 of package cream cheese (softened).
- Prepare 1 of cup sugar.
- You need 12 oz of (1 container) cool whip (frozen topping thawed).
- You need 1 of package chocolate fudge instant pudding mix.
- Prepare 2 1/4 of cup half and half cream (or use whole milk).
Plus, it's a no-bake dessert which means it's perfect for summer. Bring on cool slices of Chocolate Cheesecake Pudding Dessert and summer night ice cream runs. Beat the cream cheese, caramel, and sea salt until creamy. Spread half the caramel cheesecake mixture over the Oreo cookies.
No-bake Oreo refrigerator cake recipe instructions
- Crush Oreo cookies,set 1/4 cup aside for topping..
- Mix the remaining crushed cookies with the melted butter.
- Press into the bottom of a greased 13×9 in baking pan..
- In a bowl,beat the cream cheese with the sugar on medium speed..
- Fold in half of the cool whip topping..
- Spread over cookie crumb layer..
- Refrigerate 1/2 hour..
- In the meantime,combine milk with instant pudding mix,beat well,until smooth..
- Pour over chilled mixture in the pan..
- Refrigerate for 1 hour..
- Spread remainder of cool whip topping on top of pudding layer.s.
- Sprinkle with remaining reserved cookie crumbs..
- Store cake in the refrigerator covered tightly..
This is the perfect summer dessert for cookies & cream lovers! Ice Box Cake Recipe Ice box cakes are a super popular dessert during the warmer months of the year. Ice box cakes are aView Recipe No-bake Oreo refrigerator cake recipe Christine. This delicious icebox cake is made with classic Oreo Cookies and chocolate-flavored whipped cream filling. Once everything is in the fridge for a few hours, the cookies soften, and the dessert becomes more like a "cake".