Baked potato wedges recipe. Low Prices on Double Baked Potatoes. Bring a large pan of lightly salted water to the boil. Cut the potatoes into large wedges and place into a bowl.
Transfer the potatoes to the oven and bake. Mix black pepper, oregano, garlic powder, and seasoned salt together in another bowl or a large zip-top bag. Add potato wedges and mix around until evenly coated. You can have Baked potato wedges recipe using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked potato wedges recipe
- You need 2 of potatoes peeled.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
- You need as required of Oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of corn flour.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
Spread wedges on the prepared baking sheet. Drain in a colander and leave to steam dry for a couple of minutes. Transfer to a roasting tray and add a good lug of olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix olive oil, paprika, garlic granules, chilli powder and onion powder together.
Baked potato wedges recipe instructions
- Firstly peel the potatoes and cut in the shape like wedges. Then in a container half boil it. Then in a bowl add the above masalas. And mix it. And bake it at 180°C for 15 mins..
Coat potatoes with oil/spice mixture and place on a baking tray. Place wedges in a large bowl or resealable bag. Add olive oil, garlic, and seasonings, toss to coat. Arrange potato wedges on a greased baking sheet (I used parchment paper to line the sheet). Potato wedges are the ultimate easy side dish – just slam them in the oven and forget about them until hunger strikes.