Breakfast Bubble Up. Check out results for B & breakfast Browse new releases, best sellers or classics & Find your next favourite book Breakfast Bubble Up Erin. Super yummy casserole full of all the breakfast goodies. In a large measuring cup beat your eggs and milk together, add in salt & pepper.
Breakfast bubble and squeak is a delicious way to start the day, because who says it should just be for dinner? You can't beat a cooked breakfast and this recipe serves up this British classic with fried eggs and Lincolnshire sausages alongside a tasty tomato sauce. Making breakfast bubble and squeak from scratch is definitely worth the wait, but if you have leftover mashed potatoes from the. You can have Breakfast Bubble Up using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Bubble Up
- You need 2 of large cans of refrigerated biscuits.
- Prepare 1 can of evaporated milk.
- It’s 1 dozen of eggs.
- Prepare 8 oz of shredded cheese of choice (I like cheddar).
- It’s 2 pounds of breakfast sausage (I like 1 mild and 1 spicy).
In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs, egg whites, water, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes and whisk together until beaten and well combined. Pour the egg mixture over top of the other ingredients in the baking dish and stir together so that ingredients are evenly distributed. See more ideas about breakfast, yummy breakfast, breakfast dishes. This is the holy grail of breakfast casseroles.
Breakfast Bubble Up instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 and grease 9×13 pan.
- Brown sausage and drain, meanwhile open biscuits and cut into fourths..
- Sprinkle 1 can of the cut biscuits in the bottom of your pan and sprinkle with most of the sausage and half the cheese. Then sprinkle over the other can of biscuits..
- Whisk eggs and milk until combined. Season with salt and pepper. Pour over the biscuits evenly. Sprinkle over the rest of the cheese..
- Bake at 375 until brown and cooked through. Be sure to check the middle and make sure the bottom biscuits are cooked..
And, I am calling it bubble up breakfast casserole because, it does just that – it looks like a sad, pathetic mess when it goes in the oven, and thennnnnnn – it comes out a spectacular, voluminous mess of sausage, biscuits, cheese and eggs. Stir in cheese and sausage mixture. Press biscuits into bottom of baking dish. See more ideas about recipes, bubble up, cooking recipes. I will update on the oats – it was a new created recipe, so not sure how it tastes!