Banana bread cake #mums recipe. In a large bowl, cream butter, white sugar and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Add flour mixture alternately with the buttermilk to the creamed mixture.
Garnish this banana cake with fresh banana slices and chopped walnuts. This cake recipe is the perfect way to use up old browned bananas. Super moist, fresh banana flavor, and it bakes up perfectly each time. You can have Banana bread cake #mums recipe using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana bread cake #mums recipe
- Prepare 2 of n 1/2 cup flour.
- It’s 3 of very ripe eggs.
- Prepare 200 ml of oil.
- You need 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of crushed groundnuts.
- You need 1/2 cup of Yoghurt or baking soda.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Coconut shavings.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
In a bowl, combine flour and baking soda. In another bowl, whisk brown sugar, water, banana, oil and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Bake until the bread is golden brown around the edges and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Banana bread cake #mums recipe instructions
- Put all your ingredients together.
- Mash the bananas till totally mashed.
- Add lemon rind and lemon juice from the lemon.
- Whisk the eggs and sugar till ribbon like and white.
- Next whisk in the oil.
- Sift the flour,baking soda and cinnamon into the mixture and mix.
- Add the yoghurt and crushed groundnuts ut the batter in a greased baking tin.
- Put in a baking tin,sprinkle coconutBake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 40 minutes.
This is an incredibly moist and delicious banana bundt cake/banana bread; the best one I've ever tasted. It is so good, I don't feel it needs the optional glaze but I've included the instructions below if you want to make it. You can also simply dust with powdered sugar. The recipe is from Dorie Greenspan's fabulous cookbook, Baking: From My Home to Yours. In large bowl, beat yellow cake mix, eggs, and bananas until well mixed.