Thai Fish Curry Recipe – Wine & Dine with Jeff. Low Prices on Chinese Curry Paste Goldfish. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Garden At Home With Sarah Raven, Wide Range of Products Available Online Thai Fish Curry Recipe. Thai Fish Curry is so easy and mouth-watering curry.
A healthy fish recipe with rich and tangy flavors. Garnished with some fresh spinach and tangy zing by lemon juice makes it more delicious. You can serve it with your favorite rice at dinner parties or at lunch. You can cook Thai Fish Curry Recipe – Wine & Dine with Jeff using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai Fish Curry Recipe – Wine & Dine with Jeff
- Prepare 4 (6 oz) of pieces of haddock fish fillet (you can also use Cod and Halibut).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of grapeseed oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shallots diced.
- You need 1 tablespoon of finely graded ginger.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of red curry paste.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of coconut milk (full of fat).
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 of lemon grass stock pounded out cut in half.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fish sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of cilantro.
- It’s 3 of scallions diced green parts only.
- You need of Juice of 1 lime.
In the last minute of cooking add the lime juice, cilantro, and scallions to the sauce. Add the green paste and, stirring gently, continue to heat for five minutes or until the paste is cooked. Add the fish sauce, sugar and stock. Bring it all to a simmer, then add the chicken and, a couple of minutes later, the vegetables.
Thai Fish Curry Recipe – Wine & Dine with Jeff instructions
- Add your shallots, garlic and ginger to your saute pan with the grapeseed oil on medium heat saute for 3 minutes do not brown mixture. This is a one pan dish use a pan large enough to hold all the liquids..
- Incorporate the curry paste with the sauteed vegetables and saute for one minute..
- Stir in your wet ingredients coconut milk and chicken stock once incorporated add the brown sugar and fish sauce and simmer for 8 minutes the sauce will reduce about 1/2 cup..
- Cut root and stem off lemon grass and remove outer layers with mallet pound out lemongrass add to the sauce. After cooking remove lemon grass from sauce..
- Salt the fish fillets add them to the red curry sauce and place a lid on and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes depending on the thickness of your fish. Very important note the sauce should not be on a rolling boil just a slight simmer for poaching the fish..
- In the last minute of cooking add the lime juice, cilantro and scallions to the sauce..
- Serve the Thai red curry fish on your favorite rice or saute some fresh spinach with garlic and olive oil and serve on top of the spinach..
Continue to heat until the chicken and vegetables are cooked. Add the spinach, coconut milk, fish and soy sauces and bring to the boil. Quick Thai red fish curry recipe. Want a super quick curry recipe? Make our quick and easy fish curry recipe with soft white fish fillets, light coconut milk and zesty limes.