Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Place bacon on sheets of paper towel to drain. Season the chicken with salt and pepper, then add it to the pan to cook it through.
This Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta is comfort food at it's finest. It has a cheesy garlic cream sauce with ranch seasoning, your choice of pasta, and juicy, golden chicken. Your family will want this dinner every week! You can have Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
- You need 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 package of bacon.
- Prepare 1 (16 oz.) of box rotini pasta.
- You need 2 (16 oz.) of jars Alfredo sauce.
- You need 1 packet of ranch seasoning.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 stick of unsalted butter.
- Prepare of Seasonings:.
- Prepare to taste of black pepper.
- It’s to taste of garlic powder.
- You need to taste of onion powder.
- It’s to taste of parsley.
Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top of the pasta. Sprinkle bacon pieces over the top of the. Prep – Pre heat the oven and grease a baking dish. Combine – Mix the pasta, chicken, sauce, cream cheese and ranch dressing together in a bowl.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta step by step
- NOTE: This recipe is for two meals! Make one 9×13 dish for dinner tonight and have another 9×13 meal to freeze for future meal! If you do not wish to make the extra meal, just cut the recipe in half. But that extra meal on a busy week day is soooo worth it trust me!.
- Dice chicken breast and cook with half a stick of butter and seasonings of choice until thoroughly cooked; set aside..
- Dice bacon and thoroughly cook; set aside to drain on paper towels..
- Cook pasta according to package instructions; drain and return to pot and stir in remaining half stick of butter. Set aside..
- In a large bowl combine both jars of Alfredo sauce with ranch packet and 1/2 cup of each of the cheeses. Mix well and set aside..
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease your 9×13 baking dishes. Into each, divide sauce equally and spread on bottom of dish..
- Top each equally with pasta..
- Top each equally with chicken and bacon..
- Top each equally with remaining cheeses..
- Put one in oven and cook for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly..
- Allow your freezer meal to cool before wrapping in plastic wrap and tin foil. Store in freezer with a label on what it is, oven temp and time to cook. Remember to pull out of freezer and allow to sit in fridge for 24 hours before ready to use..
Pour into the baking dish and sprinkle bacon and mozzarella over the top. Bake – Bake until golden and bubbly and serve. Stir until it is bubbly and thick. Add the cheese and half of your diced bacon pieces to the pan; stir until melted. Combine the sauce and pasta noodles together – add salt and pepper to taste.