Potato chat tacos. ABOUT Leftover potato chat tacos RECIPE. Instructions First, you have to cook the potatoes. You can skip this step if you're using leftover cooked potatoes.
Serve the taco potatoes in warm tortilla wraps. Mash the potato with the cheese, fajita spice mix, most of the spring onions and coriander stalks. Once the potato skins have crisped up, remove from the grill and spoon the filling into them. You can cook Potato chat tacos using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato chat tacos
- It’s 2 of Medium potatoes.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Green Chutney.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Chaat Masala.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Yoghurt/Curd.
- Prepare 1/4 Teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of roasted cumin powder.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Sweet Tamarind Chutney.
- It’s 1/2 Teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Sev.
- Prepare of For taco shells.
- You need 1 cup of Yellow Corn meal flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of methi leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cooking oil.
- You need to taste of Salt,.
Top with the coriander leaves, remaining spring onions and the soured cream, and serve with the avocado and onion salad. Crispy Potato Tacos. featured in Tasty Inspired Recipes From Mexico. Optional Toppings: sour cream, to tastesalsa, to tastecotija. Transfer the potatoes to a large bowl and add the olive oil, cornstarch, cumin, paprika, ancho chile powder, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper.
Potato chat tacos step by step
- First we make taco shells we will first preheat oven to 180 C.
- Sieve the yellow corn atta flour, maida and salt together in a bowl. Add oil, methi leaves and little warm water at a time and knead into a stiff dough..
- Divide the dough into equal portions..
- Roll out a portion into a circle by dusting in maida while rolling..
- Next drape the corn taco on the baking grill rack..
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes until you see the taco are crispy and lightly browned..
- Once done, remove the Hard Taco Shells from the oven and allow it to cool completely.
- Boil the potatoes until fork tender. Peel, dice and mix the hot potatoes with the green chutney, add the chaat masala.
- Whisk the yogurt with the spices.
- To serve, stuff each taco with some of the potatoes, top with a each of the spiced yoghurt and tamarind chutney. Sprinkle the sev on top.
- Ready to serve. Enjoy 😋😋.
Stir gently to evenly coat the potatoes. Arrange the potatoes evenly on the baking sheet, then place it into the oven. Remove the tacos from the oil and place them on plate or baking sheet covered with paper towels to soak up any excess oil. Then stuff the tacos with shredded cabbage, pico de gallo, cilantro and cotija cheese! Potato is an instant messaging tool focused on security.