[Farmhouse Recipe] Stir Fried Chirimenjako (semi-dried young sardines) with Bell Peppers. [Farmhouse Recipe] Stir Fried Chirimenjako (semi-dried young sardines) with Bell Peppers Green bell pepper • White sesame seeds • Chirimenjako – salted semi-dried young sardines • Water • each Sake, mirin, and soy sauce • Sesame oil Outside of Japan, you can look for chirimenjako in Asian grocery stores, or if all else fails, try replacing it with small dried sardines, or drained canned tuna. The other main ingredient in this dish is piman , or Japanese green bell pepper, which got its name from the French word for hot pepper, piment. Best-Ever Fried Chicken Crispy, juicy and perfectly seasoned, this really is the best fried chicken recipe, ever.
A beef stir-fry that has wonderful flavors without using a ton of spices. Fresh ginger mixes will with the soy sauce and makes a quick and easy sauce. Lots of veggies add color and crunch. You can have [Farmhouse Recipe] Stir Fried Chirimenjako (semi-dried young sardines) with Bell Peppers using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of [Farmhouse Recipe] Stir Fried Chirimenjako (semi-dried young sardines) with Bell Peppers
- Prepare 200 grams of Green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of White sesame seeds.
- It’s of [A].
- You need 20 grams of Chirimenjako – salted semi-dried young sardines.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Water.
- You need 1 tbsp of each Sake, mirin, and soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
This chicken stir-fry is a little spicy and a little sweet. Fresh ginger and garlic add a little kick, which is balanced with brown sugar. Though the recipe calls for bell peppers, water chestnuts, and broccoli, try it with any vegetable you like! There's no need for take-out with these Asian stir fry recipes at your fingertips.
[Farmhouse Recipe] Stir Fried Chirimenjako (semi-dried young sardines) with Bell Peppers step by step
- Remove the seeds and stems from the bell peppers after cutting in half lengthwise, then cut horizontally into 5 cm strips..
- Heat the sesame oil in frying pan, add the bell peppers and heat on a medium flame for about 1 minute, then turn down to a low flame and add [A] and simmer until the liquid boils down. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve!.
Find chicken stir fry, beef stir fry and ramen right here.. Top with sesame seeds and green onions, roasted red peppers and sugar snap peas. —Paula Williams, Covington, Kentucky. This is a quick and easy curry stir-fry made with chicken, zucchini, red bell pepper and carrot. Coconut milk and curry paste make an irresistible sauce. A great stir-fry typically consists of three important components: protein, vegetables, and sauce.