Best ever chocolate cake. Make Harry & David Your Destination For Chocolate Cake Gifts That Are Sure To Delight. Choose From Our Selection Of Exceptional Gifts to Send Again. Best-Ever Chocolate Cake You can't miss with this delightful old-fashioned dessert.
There are plenty of claims for the best chocolate cake recipe. But with one bite of this decadent, moist chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, every single person around the table commented that this was the best chocolate cake they'd ever tasted. Best-Ever Chocolate Cake Best-Ever Chocolate Cake. You can have Best ever chocolate cake using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Best ever chocolate cake
- Prepare 2 cup of AP flour.
- You need 2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of heaping cocoa.
- You need 2 stick of butter.
- You need 1 cup of boiling water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 2 of eggs beaten.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 of frosting recipe.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cocoa.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 of chopped pecans for garnishment.
Classic Chocolate Cake If you need to learn how to make chocolate cake from scratch, this easy homemade chocolate cake recipe is a perfect place to start. I tried it, my boys liked it, and I've been making it ever since. —Betty Follas, Morgan Hill, California The Best Chocolate Cake Ever. My grandmother taught me how to make this cake. This is the most moist chocolate cake I have ever tasted.
Best ever chocolate cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F and prepare a 18×13 baking sheet with cooking spray and parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl combine flour, sugar and salt..
- In a sauce pan melt butter and add cocoa. Stir together..
- Add boiling water and allow mixture to boil for 30 seconds. Turn off heat and pour over flour mixture and stir lightly to cool.
- In a measuring cup pour buttermilk and add beaten eggs, baking soda and vanilla. Stir the mixture and pour into batter. Mix well and pour into prepared baking pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- For the frosting melt butter and add remaining ingredients except vanilla extract. Bring to boil and boil for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and add vanilla. Set aside and stir occasionally until frosting has cooled. Stir with mixer until desired consistency. Spread on cooled cake and garnish with chopped pecans.
It was my dad's favorite and now it is my husband's favorite too. Use the first set of ingredients to make the cake. In a medium bowl, stir together the sugar, flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Stir in the boiling water by hand. This is the best homemade chocolate cake recipe.