Blueberry Muffins. Find Scrumptious Muffin Recipes Explore Our Selection of Recipes But Did You Check eBay? Find Blueberry Muffins Receipe On eBay. Check Out Blueberry Muffins Receipe On eBay.
Beat the butter and caster sugar together until pale and fluffy. These cake-like muffins are simply divine. They are sweet and packed full of fresh blueberries. You can cook Blueberry Muffins using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Muffins
- Prepare 210 g of plain flour.
- It’s 150 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- It’s 75 ml of vegetable oil.
- You need 75 ml of whole milk.
- You need 1 of medium size egg.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 125 g of fresh blueberries.
Enjoy as a snack or with afternoon tea. Grease and flour a muffin tin or line with paper cases. Sieve flour, baking powder and salt together and set aside. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Blueberry Muffins step by step
- Pre-heat your oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6 Place 12 muffin cases in a 12 holed muffin tin..
- Add the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder to a large bowl and mix well. Measure the oil, vanilla extract & milk into a jug together and stir into the flour mixture. Stir to just combine, no need to overdo it. Add the egg and, again, just stir it in to combine. Add in the blueberries and, again, stir in to combine with the mixture..
- Spoon around two teaspoons into each case, sprinkle a little bit of granulated sugar over the top of each muffin and bake for around 15-20 minutes until they are a light golden colour (as per picture)..
- Remove each muffin from the tin and place on a wire rack to cool completely. I won’t even say how long they’ll keep for because they’ll be gone in no time!.
They're ready when they've risen, turned golden and a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean. Remove from the oven and leave to cool for a few minutes. Melt the butter in a small pan over a low heat then set aside to cool for a few minutes. Sift the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt together. In a separate bowl, beat together the butter, sugar, eggs, milk, lemon zest and juice until evenly combined.