Kaltha Rice with Beef 🥩. Easy Returns & Fantastic Gift Ideas For All Your Family – Why Not Treat Yourself Too? Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
Next, add the rice on the stove over the wet mixture. Season with pepper and give it a good stir. Next, heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. You can have Kaltha Rice with Beef 🥩 using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kaltha Rice with Beef 🥩
- You need of Beef tenderloin.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Onion.
- It’s of Chili flakes.
- Prepare of Vinegar.
- You need of Rice.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Prepare of Oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- It’s of Red or white dry raisin.
- Prepare of Almond nuts or any nuts you desire.
Add the rosemary sprig and the marinated beef. Cook the beef until well browned. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix brown sugar, soy sauce, oil and seasonings. Stir sauce into beef; heat through.
Kaltha Rice with Beef 🥩 instructions
- Wash the rice and put hot water and salt then soak for 30 minutes..
- Cut the the beef Into strips..
- Cut the onion into small pieces put chili flakes, salt, pepper and 1 teaspoon vinegar to the beef then marinate at least 30 minutes or overnight..
- Bring the pan into heat, put oil and put the beef and cook it until golden brown and soft..
- Bring another pan to heat, put oil and the one tablespoon sugar then add water suited for the rice you soaked and put one teaspoon cinnamon..
- Wash the rice and put it to the boiling water with sugar and cinnamon, cover until cooked.
- Bring another pan to heat put little oil and then put the nuts and raisin cooked until it is slightly brown..
- Take the rice and put the cooked nuts on the rice with the beef. Enjoy.
Bring two cups of water to a boil in a kettle. Add rice to heavy pot, and when kettle is boiling, add water to rice, throw in two quarters of the lemon. Pour water into beef and rice, stir seasoning packet from rice into mixture, and cover skillet. Heat a nonstick pan, cook onion, mince & garlic until browned. Instant pot kama-meshi bowl 'beef rice'.