Tomato & Cheese Pasta. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! The Best New And Exclusive Varieties For Your Gardens!
The Nahuatl (the language used by the Aztecs) word tomatl gave rise to the Spanish word tomate, from which the English word tomato derived. Its domestication and use as a cultivated food may have originated with the indigenous. Tomatoes Tomatoes produce abundant delicious fruits in a range of colours, shapes and sizes. You can cook Tomato & Cheese Pasta using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tomato & Cheese Pasta
- You need 500 g (17.63 oz) of Pasta.
- It’s 500 g (17.63 oz) of Sauce.
- It’s 200 g (7.05 oz) of Mozzallerra cheese.
- It’s to taste of Basil leaves.
They are easily grown in gardens, greenhouses or containers, and are appreciated by children and adults alike. The tomato (Solanum lycopersicum) is a fruit from the nightshade family native to South America. Despite botanically being a fruit, it's generally eaten and prepared like a vegetable. The fruit is a familiar food, but the fruit, leaf, and vine are also sometimes used to make medicine.
Tomato & Cheese Pasta instructions
- Boil pasta and drain the water..
- Mix with sauce. *Or, put sauce on pasta..
- How to make "Tomato Basil Sauce with Mascarpone & Parmesan Cheese" Recipe ID : 13168241.
- Put pasta on the plate..
- Put sliced mozzarella cheese on it..
- Wrap the plate and heat with microwave at 600W for 5 mins..
- Place some basil leaves on top and serve!.
Some people use tomato for high blood pressure, osteoarthritis, cancer, and. Tomato, (Solanum lycopersicum), flowering plant of the nightshade family (Solanaceae), cultivated extensively for its edible fruits. Labelled as a vegetable for nutritional purposes, tomatoes are a good source of vitamin C and the phytochemical lycopene. The type of tomato you buy depends on what you intend to do with it. Here's a run-down of some of the most common types.