Buffalo Chicken 🐔 Corn 🌽 Tortilla Bake. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Discover Our Range Of Chicken Food And Treats.
This is the most perfect appetizer, dinner, lunch, etc. to ever exist! They are so simple to make and are always a crown please. I love the kick of the spice with the tangy, creamy blue cheese and the. You can cook Buffalo Chicken 🐔 Corn 🌽 Tortilla Bake using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken 🐔 Corn 🌽 Tortilla Bake
- Prepare 3 cups of cooked shredded chicken.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Buffalo wing sauce.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded cheddar Jack cheese.
- Prepare of Canola oil cooking spray.
- Prepare 2 cans (10 ounce) of enchilada sauce.
- You need 12 of corn tortillas.
- You need of Blue cheese dressing.
Repeat the second layer of tortillas, Buffalo wing sauce, chicken mixture, and cheese. Rotisserie chicken is the time-saving secret to this mash-up of two crowd-pleasing foods. Then I shredded them using my stand mixer when I got home. You can also bake it if you prefer.
Buffalo Chicken 🐔 Corn 🌽 Tortilla Bake step by step
- In a large bowl mix together your shredded chicken, black pepper, garlic powder, mayonnaise, Buffalo wing sauce and 1cup shredded cheddar cheese, set bowl to the side……..
- Lightly spray a 9 X 13 size baking pan with canola oil cooking spray…….
- Spread out 1 can of your enchilada sauce over bottom of baking pan…….
- Arrange several corn tortillas on top of enchilada sauce……..
- Spoon over corn tortillas your shredded chicken mixture, making sure to completely cover corn tortillas………
- Next add on top some of your leftover corn tortillas…….
- Spread over top of corn tortillas your remaining can of enchilada sauce…….
- Top with your leftover cheddar Jack shredded cheddar cheese………
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven, uncovered, for 30 minutes, or until cheese has melted and dish is bubbly around the corners……..
- Let cool for about 15 minutes, slice into squares, top each serving with blue cheese dressing, serve and enjoy 😊!!!!.
Fill each tortilla with about ¼ cup of the chicken mixture, gently roll tortilla to close, place in the baking dish, seam side down. Tortillas should fit snugly side by side in two rows. Remove from heat and place on a paper towel to remove excess oil. Tortillas – I recommend using taco-size corn tortillas if you are frying, and flour tortillas for baking. Creating the buffalo chicken filling is simple.