delicious pulled pork or pork chop recipe. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Huge Selection on Second Hand Books. If the mixture is too thick, add water. Good pulled pork can be made a variety of ways — in the slow cooker, oven, Instant Pot, and grill, and flavoring it may only require a handful of pantry staple spices and sauces.
Seafood seasoning is used to make a marinade that gives these grilled pork chops the delicious flavor of the Chesapeake Bay. More seafood seasoning can be sprinkled on at grill time to provide an extra kick. Hundreds of trusted recipes, plus photos, reviews and videos to help you cook pork right. You can cook delicious pulled pork or pork chop recipe using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of delicious pulled pork or pork chop recipe
- It’s 2 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of canola oil.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 5 dash of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of white vinegar.
- It’s 4 dash of hot sauce of any kind.
- You need 8 of pork chops bone in or without bones.
Served over brown or jasmine rice with steamed carrots on the side, this dish makes a satisfying meal. Mix the paprika, garlic power, brown sugar, dry mustard, and salt together in a small bowl. Rub the spice blend all over the pork. Cook Pork Rest the seasoned pork in the bottom of a slow cooker then pour the onion and spice mixture on top.
delicious pulled pork or pork chop recipe step by step
- in a bowl combine the ketchup, Worcestershire, vinegar, brown sugar, salt n pepper, red pepper, garlic powder, mix together.
- pour the mixture in your slow cooker then place pork chops on top of the sauce.
- then slowly let it cook for 4-5 hours until done.
- and you can either shredd it or serve as it is..
- I hope you enjoy this recipe my family loved it.
Wiggle the pork around the bottom of the slow cooker so that some of the onion and spice mixture slides underneath. These apple cider pork chops are a must for fall family dinners. I serve them with buttered egg noodles to soak up more of that delicious sauce. The recipe is easy to double when company pops in. —Debiana Casterline, Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey These delicious homemade steamed shrimp dumplings get their flavor from a savory mix of shiitake mushroom caps, green onions, garlic, tofu, and boneless pork loin chops. To adapt the recipe to use cooked pork instead of raw, simply toss finely diced meat with the mushroom mixture in the same step as the tofu, salt, pepper, and and sesame oil.