Salmon Tortilla. Crispy Tortilla Wrap Pizza Joe's Healthy Meals. In a small bowl, combine salmon, cream cheese, salsa, parsley and cilantro. Roll each tortilla up tightly and wrap individually with plastic wrap.
California, the home of the stars, beautiful natural landscapes, and some seriously good health food. This recipe, made with crisp lettuce, buttery avocado, juicy tomatoes, moist salmon, and crunchy bell peppers, brings all that Baja California-inspired flavor into one fresh and tasty bite. To make this recipe you need either homemade tortillas but store-bought tortillas will do also. You can cook Salmon Tortilla using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon Tortilla
- You need of FILLINGS OPTION.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cooked salmon flake.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chop onion and cucumber.
- Prepare 1 tsp of each of dill and dried cranberry and raisin.
- You need 1 tsp of chop walnut.
- It’s 1 of cooked hard boil egg white only.
- Prepare of OPTIONAL GARNISH.
- It’s 2 of egg yolk.
- Prepare of OPTIONAL SAUCE.
- You need 1 tsp of pls refer to my recipe (LG's peanut cili sauce).
Take a tortilla and spread cream cheese on the tortilla. You can choose natural cream cheese or cream cheese with herbs. You can also mince one slice of salmon and stir it through the cream cheese with some lemon juice and garlic powder. Mix together the cream cheese, basil, and pepper, then spread it onto the tortilla.
Salmon Tortilla instructions
- warm tortilla then set a side and chop up cooked hard boiked egg.
- warm egg yolk for half a minute then off heat.
- arrange salmon filling and wrap top garnish.
- FOR THE PEANUT SAUCE PLEASE VIEW THE ATTACHMENT BELOW https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335292-peanut-chili-sauce-vegan.
Top it off with the salmon, arugula, and finely sliced onion. Roll up the wrap and enjoy! In a small bowl, combine salmon, cream cheese, salsa, parsley and cilantro. Roll each tortilla up tightly and wrap individually. If you use tortilla chips, you might want to add a pinch of salt, but potato chips are salty enough on their own.