1 Bowl Recipe: Pancake Mix Ginger & Honey Muffins. Add the ginger and mix while the batter is still floury. Top the muffins with ginger (not listed) for decoration. Directions In a small bowl, combine the pancake mix, molasses, cinnamon, ginger and cloves.
In a small bowl, whisk the egg, milk and molasses until blended; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Turn when bubbles form on top. Add egg mixture, stirring until incorporated. (Some lumps will remain). You can cook 1 Bowl Recipe: Pancake Mix Ginger & Honey Muffins using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 1 Bowl Recipe: Pancake Mix Ginger & Honey Muffins
- You need 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- You need 40 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 40 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 80 ml of Milk.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Ginger Pickled in Honey.
To prepare pancakes: Pour mix into a large bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together one cup water and one large egg. Cook on a hot griddle or skillet. For the batter, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg.
1 Bowl Recipe: Pancake Mix Ginger & Honey Muffins step by step
- Remove the ginger from the honey and chop it up finely. Preheat the oven to 180°C..
- Microwave the butter for 20 seconds. Add the sugar and mix..
- When it has become smooth, add the egg and mix some more..
- When the egg is fully mixed in, stir in the milk..
- Cut in the pancake mix. Add the ginger and mix while the batter is still floury..
- Fill the muffin cups around 50-60%, and drop the tray from a low height to release any air bubbles. Top the muffins with ginger (not listed) for decoration..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 20 minutes (adjust the baking time according to your oven.).
Add eggs, molasses, and buttermilk and stir until just combined. Cook pancakes on a hot griddle. For Making The Pancake Mix: Whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, sugar, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice & clove in a mixing bowl until all combined. Transfer the mixture to a glass jar, (optional) top with a square of parchment paper and the crystallized ginger, and cover with a lid. The carbonation is mixing with the egg whites and creating a fluffy pancake mix in your bowl.