Easy Biscuits. Huge Selection on Second Hand Books. World of Books is one of the largest online sellers of second-hand books in the world Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
Try this basic recipe for fail-safe biscuits every. Put the butter in a bowl and. Add the flour and mix on a low speed until a dough forms. You can have Easy Biscuits using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Biscuits
- You need 100 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 150 grams of Strong bread flour.
- It’s 70 grams of Butter (or margarine).
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 tablespoons Baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Honey.
- You need 130 ml of Milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Milk for brushing.
Add butter and sugar in a bowl and mix well until light and fluffy. Add the vanilla, mix, then add the flour and mix well. Using biscuit cutters, cut biscuits out of the dough and carefully place onto the baking tray. We've given the classic Florentine a chocolate covered biscuity base so they're perfect for dunking.
Easy Biscuits instructions
- Preheat the oven at 390°F/200°C. (445°F/230°C in a microwave oven.) Add all ingredients except the milk to the food processor and blend until smooth..
- Pour in the milk in 2-3 batches. When it's all mixed together, switch off..
- Take the dough out and put on a surface dusted with flour, roll until 2 cm thick with a rolling pin. Brush on the milk (the brown spots on the photo is milk and flour) ※When it's hot, it's better to leave in the refrigerator so that the dough cracks while baking..
- Bake for 10-13 minutes in a 390°F/200°C oven. Check doneness. During the hot season, chill the ingredients in the fridge or leave the dough in the fridge for a while. The dough should ideally be more than 2 cm thick..
If you love peanut butter, what could be better than peanut buttercream. Bake these classic shortbread biscuits to wow a crowd. Dip a fork in a little water and use this to flatten the biscuits. Lift off the baking tray and leave to cool completely on a wire rack. Put the flour, butter and sugar into a mixing bowl.