THE DRUNKEN NUT ( alcoholic banana nut bread). THE DRUNKEN NUT ( alcoholic banana nut bread) renee. I came up with this after being bored of normal banana bread. The apple cider vinegar is what gives the banana nut bread a soft and moist texture.
Lots of ripe bananas and a hint of amaretto liqueur make a delicious "boozy" banana bread–and it's even better served with butter. The Very Best Banana Nut Bread – CRAZY good! butter, sugar, eggs, flour, baking soda, buttermilk, ripe bananas and pecans – SO easy to make. Add melted butter and stir well to combine. You can cook THE DRUNKEN NUT ( alcoholic banana nut bread) using 16 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of THE DRUNKEN NUT ( alcoholic banana nut bread)
- Prepare of bread:.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of room temperature butter.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- You need 4 medium of very ripe banana's.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of malibu rum (any flavor).
- You need 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped mixed nuts.
- You need of drizzle:.
- You need 2 tbsp of malibu rum (any flavor).
- It’s 1 dash of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s of topping: (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of crushed mixed nuts.
Add baking soda, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, sugar, egg and vanilla extract. Special Banana Nut Bread This extra-special banana bread makes a wonderful gift for friends and neighbors. The recipe makes two loaves, so I can serve one and keep the other one in the freezer to use as a last-minute gift. —Beverly Sprague, Catonsville, Maryland. With a rubber spatula, mix in the flour mixture until just incorporated.
THE DRUNKEN NUT ( alcoholic banana nut bread) step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mash banana..
- Wisk in butter..
- Add egg, vanilla, rum and sugar. Stir to combine..
- Add flour then baking soda. Stir until just combined. Do not over mix..
- Fold in nuts..
- Grease and flour large loaf pan..
- Pour mix into pan..
- Bake for about an hour or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean..
- Let cool completely..
- Meanwhile make the drizzle… wisk together all drizzle ingrredients..
- When bread is cool. Run a knife along edges to loosen. And turn out onto serving dish..
- Drizzle your … drizzle.. all over bread letting it run down the edges too!.
- Top with crushed nuts for garnish if you like. (I didnt as i ran out).
- Slice and serve!.
Fold in the nuts and transfer the batter to the pan. DIRECTIONS In a mixing bow, combine cake mix, egg and milk. A banana-free, keto banana nut bread that is spongy, moist and full of walnuts and banana flavor. Enjoy this gluten-free, sugar-free banana nut bread for breakfast or as a dessert. See all of our KetoFocus videos on Youtube This healthier banana nut bread is insanely moist, made with less butter, oil and sugar used in traditional bread!