Steak with grilled veggies. Mix together the oil, salt, black pepper and balsamic vinegar. Pour half the mixture over the steaks and the remainder over the vegetables, mix well. Leave to cook for two minutes before turning again.
Transfer the steaks to a carving board and let rest. Wrap vegetables in foil and set aside. With the most tender, melt-in-your-mouth flank steak made with the simplest seasonings – all you need is smoked paprika, garlic, salt and pepper. You can cook Steak with grilled veggies using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steak with grilled veggies
- You need 250 g of beef tenderloin.
- Prepare 100 g of portobello mushrooms.
- It’s 30 g of chillies.
- Prepare 30 g of garlic.
- It’s 100 g of eggplant.
- Prepare 100 g of zucchini.
- Prepare 20 g of Olive Oil.
- It’s 10 g of black pepper.
Pair that with perfectly crisp-tender grilled veggies – charred corn, zucchini and tomatoes, although mushrooms, asparagus and onions would also be equally amazing. Remove and slice against the grain (see more detail in blog post) Serve with grilled veggies, guacamole and my roasted Mexican potatoes if desired. MAY I PLEASE ASK A FAVOR? Rustic and saucy, mushrooms Bordelaise makes a delicious accompaniment to a steak dinner.
Steak with grilled veggies step by step
- Puree the garlic it chop it really finely.
- Cut the vegetables (eggplant, zucchini and mushroom) in Julienne like the picture below.
- Cut the steak in equal small medallions as seen the main picture of the plate.
- Time for some heat on high temperature, fire up ! Put the oil and add the garlic and stir continuously. Let them take some nice darker colour then add the vegetables.
- The secret is in the technical. Sautée the vegetables until they are all one blend. And leave until the vegetable starts to burn on the edges. Like those delicious chunky burns..
- If the pans starts to get sticky on the surface, (which is what we want) add two table spoons of water (white wine, or any type of liquid) to extract the delicious key flavours which make all the difference..
- When the veggies are all nice and cooked as the main picture leave them aside. In the same pan add some water let them make a nice stock then add the seasoned chunks of beef and panfrie them on each side. Remember, when the colour is appetizing, so is the taste. 👉Follow me on Instagram I am building an international cooking platform and you'll be the first to hear about it. And I hope you liked my recipe ! Cheers.
You will use both the mushroom caps and stems for this recipe, which calls for pan-sauteing the vegetables in butter and olive oil with some parsley and garlic for seasoning. Served with an assortment of grilled veggies. Click here to watch the entire show! Planning the perfect steak dinner involves devoting adequate time to your side dishes, too. Served with a simple salad, a steak can be a lean, nutritious supper, while adding puddles of sauce and mountains of fries makes the whole thing much more decadent.