Banana Nut Bread. Great Tasting Bread Recipes for All to Enjoy. Baking Bread with Almond Breeze is Easy & Delicious. Looking for a banana bread recipe that has a little crunch?
Banana and Nut Bread This banana nut bread smells heavenly in the oven and comes out moist and chock-full of flavor and crunchy nuts. Banana and Nut Bread Recipe photo by Taste of Home Sift the flour, salt and baking soda into a large bowl. In a separate bowl, mix together the butter or margarine and sugar until smooth. You can cook Banana Nut Bread using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Nut Bread
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 of Eggs, room temperature.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Pure vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 stick of Unsalted butter, room temperature.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 3 of Very ripe bananas, mashed with a fork.
- You need 1/2 cup of Walnuts (optional).
Stir in the bananas, eggs, and walnuts until well blended. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry mixture, and stir just until blended. Fold in the nuts and transfer the batter to the prepared pan. Beat butter and sugar until blended.
Banana Nut Bread instructions
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Grease and flour your loaf pan..
- Sift flour, baking soda, and salt into a a bowl and set aside..
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs and vanilla together and set aside..
- Cream butter and sugar with either a stand mixer or hand mixer until light and fluffy..
- Gradually add egg mixture into butter while mixing until incorporated. Add mashed bananas..
- With a rubber spatula mix in flour mixture until just combined..
- Fold in walnuts and pour into your prepared loaf pans..
- If you like your crust a bit crisper you can top with sliced bananas and a sprinkling of granulated sugar..
- Bake for about 55 mins. Loaf is done when a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean..
Stir in banana and sour cream. The best banana nut bread I've ever had. This has been my go-to banana bread recipe for years. I have used both sour cream and greek yogurt and it is flawless every sngle time. Today I used chopped pecans, it is smelling heavenly..