Aloo puri. Worldwide Delivery – Buy Now Aloo Puri is a delicious Indian bread that is made by mixing boiled potatoes with flour and spices. This Punjabi deep-fried poori is great to serve for breakfast or snacks. Here is how to make it.
Spicy potato gravy is served with puffed, deep fried Indian bread aka poori. For making aloo puri, Boiled potatoes and tomato puree is used for making aloo side dish. It is also spiced with regular spices. You can have Aloo puri using 33 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Aloo puri
- It’s For of Ragda recipe–.
- You need 3 of boiled potatoes.
- It’s 2 of chopped onions.
- Prepare 1 of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 250 grams of white peas.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of redchilli powder,coriander,haldi powder,aamchur.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of garam masala.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of oil,jeera.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of garlic ginger paste.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of green chilli paste.
- It’s For of Puri recipe:.
- Prepare 250 gms of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s For of Chutney recipe:.
- Prepare As per taste of Green chutney recipe.
- It’s 100 gms of spinach.
- You need 4 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of roasted chana.
- Prepare As required of Mint leaves.
- Prepare 2-3 pieces of ginger garlic.
- It’s 3 of green chillies.
- You need 2 tablespoons of dahi.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of coconut powder.
- Prepare For of Cocum chutney:.
- You need 50 gms of cocum.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of salt & sugar,chaat masala.
- Prepare as required of Cheese cubes.
- It’s few of Onion slices.
- Prepare As per taste of Chaat masala.
- You need As per taste of Schezwan sauce.
- It’s As required of Besan nylon sev.
Aloo Puri is a favorite breakfast at my hubby's place for Sunday mornings. Here aloo refers to potato curry and puri is Indian fried bread. Since both these dishes are served together, it named as aloo puri. I have added here both the recipes of our family's favorite potato curry and the puri. aloo puri recipe, simple, spicy, piping hot potato curry (aloo sabzi) served with pooris, the Punjabi aloo puri is one of Delhi's most favourite street foods.
Aloo puri instructions
- Heat a pan.oil, mustard & jeera heat up & add onion, tomato,all masala & cook well some water to make good consistency of ragda..
- Make a dough with all-purpose flour, add salt, oil,& water. Take rest for 20 min then after small puries making & then after fry or boiled..
- Green chutney, all the chutney ingredients in mixture jar & finally paste.chutney is ready & garnish with mustard & curry leaves..
- Besan nylon sev & round sliced onion & grated cheese to decorate aloo puri.
Aloo Poori is one the most loved street foods in India. Aloo Puri Puri is an oily bread that we can serve with dry and gravy potato ki sabzi. Badami puri taste also good with potato ki sabzi. That puri is filled with grind dal. Aloo roti, also called aloo puri or aloo paratha, another type of stuffed roti enjoyed in Trinidad, other parts of the Caribbean and the world.