Bicol Beef Express. Beef Bicol Express is the beef version of the popular Bicol express dish. The latter uses pork (usually pork belly) as the main ingredient. I got some gorgeous fresh beef chuck from the supermarket and I decided to consume it for this dish.
Stir then add the ginger, black pepper, tomatoes and siling labuyo. Beef Bicol Express is a spicy Filipino beef stew cooked in coconut milk. Beef Bicol Express is a version that makes use of beef chuck. You can have Bicol Beef Express using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bicol Beef Express
- Prepare 100 grams of Beef Tenderloin.
- It’s 1 cup of smoky coconut milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic mince.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger jullienne.
- Prepare 1 of small size onion slice.
- It’s 5 pcs of Finger Chillies strips.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fermented Shrimp.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pineapple juice.
- You need 6 pcs of pineapple chunks(in can).
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
This is ideal for people who don't eat pork or has no access to pork. Let me know what you think. This is a guide on how to cook Bicol express using pork belly and balaw or salted shrimp. The day after I made my very first gising-gising, I packed half of it to work for one of my co-workers to try.
Bicol Beef Express instructions
- Heat oil in pan in medium heat.Brown the meat.Put onion,garlic,ginger and Fermented shrimp.Saute.
- Pour coconut milk and pineapple juice.Reduce until sauce thickens and the meat is tender.
- A minute before fire off put chillies and pineapple and stir.Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with Steamed Rice.
She is from Bicol, and I was interested to know what she thought of my newfound recipe. Instead of the rave review I expected, she barely touched the portion I ladled on her plate. Beef Caldereta is a Filipino Kaldereta Recipe that uses beef. Caldereta or Kaldereta is a classic filipino dish in which every filipino household has its own version in cooking this recipe. Caldereta can be cooked with pork, goat, beef or chicken and stewed in tomatoes but the most exotic and traditional of the kaldereta is the goat kalder.