Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Nut Bread. Fold in the peanut butter chips. The resulting quick bread is rich with peanut butter and banana flavor, bits of semi-sweet chocolate, and a dense but not heavy crumb. Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bread – Thick peanut buttery homemade banana bread, hot from the oven, with melty chocolate chips and banana packed into every single delicious bite.
After mixing, stir in cocoa, baking powder & soda, salt, and vanilla. Pour into loaf pan and top with thinly sliced banana pieces. Add cocoa powder, almond meal, gluten free flour blend, oats and stir. You can cook Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Nut Bread using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Nut Bread
- You need of bread.
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 2/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 2/3 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 cup of over ripe bananas, usually equals 4 large bananas.
- You need 1 cup of chopped pecans.
Last, stir in chocolate and peanut butter chips (if using). When ready, it should feel firm and be crackly on top. Whisk whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. In large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Nut Bread instructions
- Cream eggs with sugar. Beat this for 4 minutes..
- Add in oil, peanut butter, vanilla. Mix well..
- Add in dry ingredients, mix then just blend in bananas and nuts..
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Grease and flour a 10 " loaf pan. Pour in mixture and bake for 45-55 minutes. Middle should be set and toothpick inserted in middle should come out clean..
- Cool 15 minutes before removing from pan and serving..
- Enjoy!! Recipe by taylor68too..
- Looking at reviews I see that it may not have enough sweetness for some. I do not make my breads like this sweet but if you prefer that extra touch, add another 3/4 cup of brown sugar and 1/4 cup white sugar to recipe. I would also then bring the oil to 3/4 cup.Hope you enjoy either way!:.
Add bananas, milk, peanut butter, oil and egg; mix just until dry ingredients are moistened. In a separate large bowl, whisk together the banana, peanut butter, sugars, buttermilk, oil, eggs and vanilla extract until smooth. Pour the wet ingredients into the flour mixture and fold together with a rubber spatula until completely combined and there are no spots with raw flour. Gently stir in the chocolate chips. On low speed, add peanut butter mixture; beat well.