Easy Moist and Rich Cheesecake. Easy Moist and Rich Cheesecake I was thinking about how to make cheesecake easily and found the way using a blender! You will be surprised that it tastes like a normal cheesecake recipe and it's so delicious. You can also use a food processor or blender instead of a hand mixer.
Combine melted white chocolate, tangy soft cheese, rich mascarpone and double cream for a smooth filling. And it also ensures a crack-free presentation. You need a pan with high edges so you can put enough water into the pan without it overflowing. You can have Easy Moist and Rich Cheesecake using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Moist and Rich Cheesecake
- Prepare 250 grams of Cream cheese.
- It’s 200 ml of Heavy cream.
- It’s 2 of Egg.
- It’s 80 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Cake flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need of 《Base》.
- Prepare 90 grams of Crackers or biscuits.
- You need 40 grams of Unsalted butter.
Great recipe for Easy Moist and Rich Cheesecake. I was thinking about how to make cheesecake easily and found the way using a blender! You will be surprised that it tastes like a normal cheesecake recipe and it's so delicious. You can also use a food processor or blender instead of a hand mixer.
Easy Moist and Rich Cheesecake step by step
- Put crackers in a plastic bag and seal. Crumble into small pieces. Then pour in melted unsalted butter and mix. Transfer to a cake mold and spread all over the bottom on the pan (press down using a masher)..
- Microwave cream cheese for 30 seconds to 1 minute to soften. Then divide into 3 or 4 portions..
- Combine egg, granulated sugar, lemon juice, and cake flour into a blender and pulse. Sift the cake flour beforehand, even though it is only a small amount..
- Add heavy cream and cream cheese and pulse some more. If it does not combine well, stop blender and mix with spatula. Then try pulsing again..
- Pour Step 4 batter into the mold at Step 1. Bake in a preheated oven at 340°F/170°C for 40-45 minutes..
- Insert a skewer into the cake and if it comes out clean, it is okay. Cool and place in the fridge with the mold overnight..
- ※Adjust baking time and temperature depending on your oven..
- ※I recommend using crackers or biscuits with wheatgerm for the base (e.g. graham cracker).
- A moist and rich cheesecake..
When you add heavy cream and cream cheese, make sure to pulse well and make a smooth batter. Place the digestive biscuits into a sealable freezer bag. Push all the air out and seal the bag. Crush the biscuits with a rolling pin, being careful not to break any holes in the bag. Add eggs, sugar, vanilla, and lemon zest.