Fried Greek Inspired Pork Sandwich. Had this pork loin a Friend gave me so I cooked it. The secret ingredient in this traditional Greek pork gyros recipe is adding a tiny bit of honey and vinegar to the marinade to break the intense pork meat texture. How to make Greek pork souvlaki Marinate the pork: Cube pork steak or fillet/tenderloin (steak will give a juicier, more flavorsome end result) into bite-sized chunks.
Combine olive oil, mustard, lemon juice, garlic and oregano. Meanwhile, in a small bowl stir together yogurt, cucumber, garlic and dill. Reserve on a paper-lined platter, sprinkle with sea salt and dried Greek oregano and served with good crusty bread. You can cook Fried Greek Inspired Pork Sandwich using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Greek Inspired Pork Sandwich
- Prepare 1 pound of Greek Inspired seasoned pork loin.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil to fry in.
- It’s 4 of buns hoagie.
- Prepare As needed of dill pickle chips.
- You need As needed of Heinz Tomato Ketchup.
- Prepare As needed of mayonnaise.
- You need As needed of hot mustard batch 8 see my recipe.
In a large re-sealable bag, place olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper, and place pork chops in bag as well. Seal bag to close, and make sure marinade gets on all pieces of pork chops. Heat a frying pan on medium high heat, and place pork chops in pan. Use a small, sharp knife to cut small slits over the surface of the pork.
Fried Greek Inspired Pork Sandwich instructions
- Heat the oil in a skillet.
- Get the pork loin about half frozen to slice very thin..
- Slice very thinly..
- Mix the flour with the pepper and salt..
- Dredge the pork slices..
- Fry in the oil.
- Turn as needed..
- Cook till done it won't take long. Then Move to the paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil..
- Toast the bread then add all the ingredients to the buns. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Place oregano and thyme sprigs, slices of garlic in each slit. Combine stock and wine, drizzle around the pork and cover with foil. Flaky biscuits, smokey fried ham, buttery muenster cheese, and sweet honey butter makes these miniature Southern sandwiches perfect for picnics, parties, and/or feeding a hungry group of people. Each bite of this Southern ham and cheese biscuit sandwich is packed with Southern goodness and the heart shape adds an extra layer of fun. Thinly sliced churrasco-style steak, or lomito-style pork, with tomatoes, green beans, and green chiles, served on a round roll.