Cheesy Macroni in White Sauce. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Great Prices On Recipes For Pasta.
But it is combined and modified as per Indian taste. You can serve this delicious dish for lunch or dinner. Toss noodles with white sauce until all noodles are coated. You can cook Cheesy Macroni in White Sauce using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Macroni in White Sauce
- Prepare 2 cups of White Sauce (recipe posted).
- Prepare 2 cups of Macroni.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of corsely crush black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Oragano.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of mix cheese (mozzarella cheddar).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of melted butter.
Top with light sprinkling of salt and nutmeg and pepper. Add the sautéed vegetables, boiled pasta, and black pepper and mix well. If you find the sauce to be thick, make it fluid using milk only. Boiled pasta tossed in a velvety white sauce made with maida, milk, butter, peppers and veggies – white sauce pasta is that comfort food that never disappoints.
Cheesy Macroni in White Sauce step by step
- Boil the Macaroni with oil and salt..
- Take a kadhai/ pan on low flame. Add butter and white sauce. Mix it and add black pepper.
- Add boiled Macroni. Mix it add Oregano, Chilli flakes..
- Mix it well. Add cheese and milk..
- Mix it well and get 1-2 boil. Cheesy and flavour full Macroni is ready. Now you can bake it or can be served as it is. Serve with ketchup..
Add to it the goodness of cheese and. Cheesy white sauce pasta is an Italian recipe which is very popular in India. It is an easy pasta recipe made with white sauce and vegetables. Place in baking dish, sprinkle with remaining Fontal cheese and Parmesan cheese, top with fresh thyme if desired. Let sit a couple of minutes before serving.