Shroom burger. In a large cast-iron or other heavy skillet, heat oil over medium heat. A special Korean inspired Gourmet Vegan Burger. Crispy portobello mushroom with a sticky apple & soy glaze.
Place the mushroom caps, smooth side up, in a shallow dish. In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, oil, basil, oregano, garlic, salt, and pepper. Meet our ShackMeister® Ale, otherwise known as the ShackBurger's BFF. You can have Shroom burger using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shroom burger
- You need Half of an Avocado.
- Prepare 100 gr of Exotic mushrooms (oyster, shemiji, brown).
- You need 2 of thick slices 🍅 tomatoes.
- It’s 40 g of Wild Rocket.
- Prepare Pinch of white and black sesame seeds.
- You need 60 ml of Homemade Teriyaki sauce see next recipe 😉.
- Prepare 10 gr of Vegan Flora margarine (available at Checkers or Woolies).
- It’s 1/4 of peeled fresh Pineapple.
- It’s 30 gr of Cucumber.
- Prepare 30 gr of red onion.
- Prepare 30 gr of red Pepper.
- You need 5 gr of sliced red 🌶 chilli.
- You need of TT salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 leaves of frilly lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of thick slices Aubergine brinjal.
- You need of Sunflower oil for deepfrying.
Our team collaborated with Brooklyn Brewery to create this stellar beer—with a deep golden color, bright citrus aroma, slight bitterness, and bready malt flavor—to pair up with our tastiest menu items. The Shroom Dream burger was born in the beautiful Byron Bay, a stunning area bathed in sub-tropical vegetation, rolling hills and pristine beaches, a place where dreams really do come true. This mushroom burger was designed to wake up your tasting sensations with the highest quality local Australian ingredients, taste is no compromise here at. Each organic veggie burger is handmade by people who care about what they do because that makes our burgers a tasty one-of-a-kind treat you'll enjoy eating all the time.
Shroom burger step by step
- In a hot frying pan add the margarine. Let it sizzle then add chunky brocken up mushrooms. They best left whole for a wild patty look. Add seasoning, pour in the teriyaki and let it glaze over low heat..
- Meanwhile the mushrooms simmer on low heat. Heat a pot or deepfryer and add the Aubergine 🍆 slice in hot oil until it's beautiful light gold. Remove and dab oil off with paper towel..
- Make a salsa salad by cubing the Pineapple, Cucumber, Red pepper. Toss with sliced chilli and add as a side to the dish.
- Assemble the Burger by starting with the Aubergine, then Rocket, tomatoes, glazed mushrooms then top with peeled half an Avocado and drizzle with seasame seeds..
We are located in Bergen County, N. J. and strive to produce Eco Friendly Burgers that are good for you and good for the environment. Pulse and blend until blended, but still chunky. We tried the 'Shroom Burger, a breaded and deep-fried cheese-stuffed portobello mushroom patty in a bun. It's topped with lettuce, tomato and the chain's special sauce.