Mexican Rice indian tadka. Make sure it's a pan that has a lid. I usually use basmati rice because it's what we keep on hand. The most common impression about Mexican food is that it is hot and wholesome and has many similarities with Indian food.
This meal is healthy and nutritious as it uses different veggies with many nutritional values. Hence, this meal is good for both kids as well as adults. The main ingredients of this recipe are corn, rice, and kidney beans. You can have Mexican Rice indian tadka using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexican Rice indian tadka
- You need 1 cup of Rice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Soaked beans.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sweet corn.
- You need 1/2 cup of Green peas.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chopped Garlic.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Green capsicum.
- It’s 2-3 tsp of Chopped onion.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Chopped green chilli.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Green Coriander.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chopped ginger.
- It’s 2 of Green chilli.
- Prepare of Dry masale.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of Olive oil as required.
Spinach Rice is a one pot meal that is made with healthy spinach sauteed with Indian masala and tossed with cooked rice. Serve it with Tomato Onion Tadka Raita, Tadka Raita or any other raita of your choice. I have had Mexican rice at so many places and noticed that everyone prepares it in different ways, yet it always has some basic flavours. However, this restaurant-style rice recipe is easy to cook at home and takes simple ingredients that we always have on hand.
Mexican Rice indian tadka step by step
- Heat the kadhai, add garlic, ginger, onion saute it.
- Add washed Basmati rice and saute it.
- Saute the rice properly.
- Add dry spices haldi, dhaniya mircha, oregano, chilli, salt,.
- Saute it properly.
- Add vegetables, corn, capsicum, sweet corn, beans, green coriander, peas, green chilli.
- Cook it for 10 min properly at high flame.
- Add water.
- Now cook it for 15 min at low flame, close the lid.
- After 15 min.
- Ready to eat, add coriander.
With a lot of veggies and rice in it, this is a very healthy and filling recipe. When I first came to the United States, one of the first cuisines I was introduced to was Mexican. I really enjoyed it then just as much as I enjoy it now. My first experience with Mexican cuisine was a little mom and pop restaurant that really made an extra effort and catered to our vegetarian preference. I decided to try out a recipe for a Mexican rice which is typically served as a side.