Blueberry Muffins. Check Out Great Brands On eBay. Beat the butter and caster sugar together until pale and fluffy. Cream the butter and sugar together then slowly add the eggs, mix for three minutes.
They are sweet and packed full of fresh blueberries. Enjoy as a snack or with afternoon tea. Grease and flour a muffin tin or line with paper cases. You can have Blueberry Muffins using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Muffins
- You need 1.5 Cups of All purpose flour/Maida.
- You need 3/4 Cup of Granulated Sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 Cup of Blueberry fresh/frozen.
- You need 1 of Egg large.
- You need 1/3 cup of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Milk or Yogurt.
Sieve flour, baking powder and salt together and set aside. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. They're ready when they've risen, turned golden and a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean. Remove from the oven and leave to cool for a few minutes.
Blueberry Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Wash and dry blueberries using a kitchen towel. If using frozen blueberries do not defrost it. In a large bowl whisk the egg. Then add vegetable oil, vanilla extract, milk..
- Whisk it thoroughly. I used raw sugar and ground to fine powder. In another large bowl add all-purpose flour, powdered sugar, baking powder, salt, and mix thoroughly. Then add blueberries and mix it gently..
- Now add the milk mixture to the bowl with the flour and mix it using a spatula gently..
- Line muffin tin with muffin cups. Fill the muffin cups with 3/4th of the batter. Gently pat the tin. Bake muffin 180°C for 12-15 mins or until done. If you insert a toothpick it should come out clean. Cool it on a wire rack. Blueberry muffins is ready..
Melt the butter in a small pan over a low heat then set aside to cool for a few minutes. Sift the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt together. In a separate bowl, beat together the butter, sugar, eggs, milk, lemon zest and juice until evenly combined. Spray the pan and the liners with non-stick cooking spray. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt.