Mashed Potato Ghost Cups. The Iconic British Brand, Ghost London, Launched Three Decades Ago. Find All the Kitchen Appliances Online. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
It is simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. You can cook Mashed Potato Ghost Cups using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mashed Potato Ghost Cups
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 cup of spaghetti sauce (I use 3cheese from fresh&easy).
- Prepare 5 cup of mashed potatoes.
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1 of garlic salt.
- You need 1 of Pam for baking.
- It’s 1 packages of Buttermilk biscuit tube(8).
Mashed Potato Ghost Cups is something which I've loved my whole life. Mashed Potato Ghosts on Chili You will need: chili, prepared mashed potatoes, shredded cheese, fresh parsley, and. Here is how you make that. Ingredients of Mashed Potato Ghost Cups.
Mashed Potato Ghost Cups step by step
- Cook beef until no longer pink.
- add spaghetti sauce to cooked meat & allow to marinate on low heat for about 4 minutes.
- set aside & pre-heat oven to 400º.
- spray muffin pan with pam.
- use one biscuit for two muffin cups.
- roll dough into ball. on flat surface flatten dough & press dough onto bottom & sides of each cup.
- fill muffin cups with meat.
- leave for 8 – 10 minutes or until biscuits are a golden brown.
- place about spoonful & half of mashed potatoes on top of each meat cup & shape potatoes into ghost!.
- use two black beans for each eye (be sure to dry them off before so ghost don't get black color).
Cook beef until no longer pink. In a large bowl combine mashed potatoes, bacon, chives, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. This recipe makes a tasty side dish that's a nice alternative to the standard potatoes or rice. This easy to make side dish is loaded up with extra melty cheese, crispy bacon, and chives. You can make this dish ahead of time and.