Pizza Dough And White Sauce Recipe. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Get Pizza now with Uber Eats.
Satisfy those late night cravings and order. It gives the crust more substance and a better flavor. Even my kids and their cousins prefer it this way. You can cook Pizza Dough And White Sauce Recipe using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pizza Dough And White Sauce Recipe
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of Flour.
- It’s 1 packages of Yeast.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s 4 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Ricotta.
- You need 1 tsp of Parsley.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of Water.
I like using olive oil in both the crust and the sauce. Since we only eat one pizza for a meal, I have included two methods for freezing the second one, or you can freeze both for OAMC. Homemade Pizza Recipe with White Sauce Step by step instructions Prepare dough. In a measuring cup, combine warm water, yeast, sugar, and oil – mix well.; In a mixing bowl, combine the flour and salt.; Then, pour in the yeast mixture into the flour mixture.
Pizza Dough And White Sauce Recipe instructions
- Put 1 cup of water in bowl and mix in yeast sugar and 2 tbl oil.
- Blend flour in until you form a ball.
- Let dough sit as you start the white sauce.
- Chop the onion and garlic small and sauté them in a pan with the rest of your oil.
- When veggies are soft, mix in your milk and ricotta.
- Add the parsley, black pepper and oregano.
- As you let the sauce cool, roll the dough out until you're comfortable with it.
- Roll dough out onto a pizza pan evenly.
- Roll up the crust to your preferred thickness and preheat the oven to 425.
- When the oven is heated up, cook the crust for 5 min..
- When crust is done, spread white sauce in it evenly and top with your choice of toppings.
- Cook for another 20-30 min and let cool.
- Serve and enjoy!.
Today, I am kneading by hand but you can also use a stand-mixer as I shared in my other classic pizza dough recipe. Didn't make the dough (used "Ricardo's Pizza Crust" recipe) as we didn't have any flat beer – tbh we never have any left over beer in! The sauce was simple and easy to make with the ingredients I have in. It is made of milk, salt, pepper, garlic, and parmesan cheese. The butter and flour serve to thicken the sauce and create a rich alfredo sauce.