Healthy Banana Nut Bread. Find Deals on Healthy Banana Bread in Groceries on Amazon. From Banana Bread to Cinnamon Rolls, Find Ways to Include Almond Breeze in Your Cooking. Great Tasting Bread Recipes for All to Enjoy.
Insert pan securely into unit; close lid. Here's a super yummy, healthy, and easy banana nut bread recipe. This moist banana bread has just the right amount of walnuts, and makes a great breakfast or healthy snack. You can cook Healthy Banana Nut Bread using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Banana Nut Bread
- Prepare 4 each of large eggs.
- You need 3 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 3 cup of White granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 cup of blended oats.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of natural applesauce.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of All purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of table salt.
- You need 6 each of bananas.
Plus it contains no added sweeteners! Healthy Banana Nut Bread This deliciously moist, healthy banana nut bread made with greek yogurt and whole wheat flour, is is easy to make with just one bowl and one pan, and will make your house smell amazing as it bakes! Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. Beat butter, yogurt, and brown sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
Healthy Banana Nut Bread instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- beat eggs in large mixing bowl.
- add other liquid ingredients (vanilla and applesauce) and mix well.
- add bananas after you have peeled and mashed them.
- add everything one at a time mix as you go….
- pour into 4 greased loaf pans or make 48 muffins by filling muffin cups only 2/3 full… loaves will take about 45 min to an hour and muffins take about 25 min….
- poke middle with toothpick to test and see if their are done….
The mixture should be noticeably lighter in color. Add room-temperature eggs one at a time, allowing each egg to blend into butter mixture before adding the next. I love love love all things banana, which becomes quite obvious when you take a look at all the banana recipes I've posted here on Simple Nourished Living. I especially love banana nut bread and have tried dozens of different. While this quick and easy bread might be eggless and dairy-free, it's just as delicious as traditional versions.