Beef Steak With Grated Daikon & Ponzu. Beef Steak With Grated Daikon & Ponzu step by step. You may wish to drain to remove excess water, but do not squeeze as you will lose the delicious juice. Cook Beef Steak as you like it, then rest for a while.
This Garlic Saikoro Steak is the sort of dish that restaurants charge a small fortune for. Now with this recipe, making a fabulous steak dinner at home is much easier than you think! When sautéed beef slices are dressed with grated daikon (white radish) and ponzu (citrus soy sauce) dressing, they become a rather light meal instead of a rich and heavy beef dish. You can cook Beef Steak With Grated Daikon & Ponzu using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Steak With Grated Daikon & Ponzu
- It’s 1 of Beef Steak.
- You need 1-2 tablespoons of Finely Grated Daikon (White Radish).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ‘Ponzu’ (Citrus-based Soy Sauce).
- You need of *Find my 'Ponzu' recipe at https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/6750485-ponzu.
Beef with Daikon and Ponzu Dressing is so quick to make. For this reason, stews with daikon oroshi are called mizore ni, hot pots become mizore nabe, while vegetables with daikon oroshi dressing are called mizore ae. Soba and udon noodles topped with plenty of daikon oroshi are called oroshi soba and oroshi. One of my favorite ways to eat Hamburger Steak is with Daikon Oroshi (grated Daikon radish.) Daikon Oroshi is often used as a condiment and is especially great with rather oily food, such as Tempura and grilled mackerel fish.
Beef Steak With Grated Daikon & Ponzu instructions
- Peel Daikon and finely grate. You may wish to drain to remove excess water, but do not squeeze as you will lose the delicious juice..
- Cook Beef Steak as you like it, then rest for a while. Cut into bite size pieces but it is optional. Season with Salt & Pepper if you like. Enjoy with the grated Daikon and ‘Ponzu’..
It has such a refreshing flavor and texture that compliments fatty meat or fish. Japanese Hamburger Steak At Ethel's Grill on Oahu, Hawaii, juicy pork-and-beef patties are served over salty-sweet ponzu sauce and crisp cabbage, and topped with grated daikon and spicy sprouts. Heat oil in a fry pan over high heat until it starts to smoke. Learn how to achieve perfectly cooked medium rare Japanese-style sous vide steak (Wafu Steak), served with grated daikon, scallion and ponzu sauce. Next dinner party, your steak will be perfect.