Mexican Broccoli & ground beef rice#my unique rice recipe. In a large bowl, combine broccoli, all seasonings, and oil. Toss until all pieces are evenly coated, then place mixture in a single layer on a baking sheet. Brocóli A La Mexicana or Mexican Style Broccoli In Mexican cuisine when you see a dish that has " a la mexicana " in it's title it simply means Mexican style.
This Cilantro Lime Broccoli Slaw is a tasty side dish to accompany any Mexican inspired meal. Pre-packaged shredded broccoli, carrots, red cabbage are tossed with jalapeño, lime, red onion, and red bell pepper for a refreshing side salad. Mexican food, especially of the Tex-Mex variety, is one of my favorite foods to eat. You can cook Mexican Broccoli & ground beef rice#my unique rice recipe using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexican Broccoli & ground beef rice#my unique rice recipe
- It’s 1 cup of precooked or chilled white rice.
- It’s 100 gm of minced/ground beef.
- You need 1 pc of blanched broccoli.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 of tsb sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s of Dark soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of tsb vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of White pepper.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
I'm a big fan of roasting vegetables on high heat, especially broccoli. Not only do the veggies cook faster, but the high heat gives the broccoli tops that crispy crunchy texture that makes roasted veggies way better than their steamed counterparts. Place extra-virgin olive oil, garlic, chili powder and grill seasoning in the bottom of a large bowl and add the broccoli spears. Toss to coat broccoli evenly then.
Mexican Broccoli & ground beef rice#my unique rice recipe instructions
- Gather your ingredients together.
- In medium-high heat, heat vegetable oil in a wok, add minced meat and cook for about 2 minutes. Stir while it cooks and break the bigger chunks.
- Add salt to taste. Then add broccoli. Put some soy sauce and stir evenly carefully not to overcook..
- Add garlic and saute for about 4 minutes till crispy and remove from the heat and transfer to another pan..
- In a small bowl, beat the egg, black pepper and salt and cook till ready and put aside. Shred the egg into small pieces.
- In the same wok, heat sesame oil in low heat, add rice and some soy sauce and stir evenly.
- Add the beef and broccoli into the rice and saute for 3 minutes. Add the shredded egg and saute again for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and serve when hot. Garnish as desired.
While broccoli is boiling, grate Cheddar cheese and cut Mexican cheese into small cubes. Add butter, salt and some of the two cheeses. In a large bowl, combine the melted butter, garlic, chipotle chili peppers, honey and salt and mix well. Add the broccoli and toss to coat evenly. Transfer the broccoli to the prepared baking sheet.