Easy Cheesey Biscuit Cassoral. Deals Everyday for Your Kitchen and Home. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Buy Casseroles – We carry all Material, Type and Capacity options!
In a very well greased casserole dish, lay out biscuits. In a large pan, brown ground beef. While beef cooks, smoosh biscuits to make a layer across the bottom of the pan. You can cook Easy Cheesey Biscuit Cassoral using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Cheesey Biscuit Cassoral
- Prepare 1 packages of Buscuit mix.
- Prepare 1 can of Progresso Chicken and dumpling soup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 3/4 cup of Grated cheese.
First, open one package of biscuits and cut each into quarters. Meanwhile, brown the breakfast sausage in a large skillet over medium heat. In a small bowl combine melted butter with crushed ritz crackers until combined. Evenly spread the cracker mixture over the top of the casserole.
Easy Cheesey Biscuit Cassoral step by step
- Drop biscuits(I used busquick) into a greased square lasagna pan. Begin baking while you start to mix soup.
- On the stove top mix soup, garlic, sour cream, salt and pepper.
- When biscuits are just about done (10-15 min) pull them out and pour soup mixture over them.
- Add cheeses and bake an additional 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted..
- Let stand for ten minutes and enjoy!!.
These light and crispy cheese biscuits are so simple to make. The perfect snack that all the family will enjoy. This tasty chicken and biscuit casserole is an excellent dish for an everyday family supper. Refrigerated biscuits make it quick and easy to prepare, but it can be topped with homemade biscuits as well. In a large bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, sugar, salt and cream of tartar.