Best ever soft choc chip cookies. Add the chocolate chips and incorporate with your hands. Award Winning Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies Award Winning Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies. I belong to a family of bakers and believe me when I say this is THE BEST chocolate chip cookie recipe ever.
I've been looking for a perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe to bake at elevation for years. The search for a chocolate chip recipe is over. These cookies are the tiniest bit crispy on the outside and so soft and chewy on the inside. You can have Best ever soft choc chip cookies using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Best ever soft choc chip cookies
- Prepare 250 g of butter.
- You need 250 g of sugar.
- You need 1 can of condensed milk.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda (not in the Origanal recipe, but it does improve the cookie slightly).
- It’s 500 g of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 of vanilla pod.
Use a mix of Sugars: Cream the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar together. This process aerates the butter, which promises soft chocolate chip cookies. Brown sugar yields soft chocolate chip cookies and white sugar helps the cookies spread. For chewier and more flavorful cookies, use more brown sugar than white sugar.
Best ever soft choc chip cookies step by step
- Cream butter and sugar well, cut open vanilla pod and scrape out the paste into the creamed butter and sugar. Add the condensed milk.
- Add the flour, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda (baking soda). A little at a time. Mix well.. add choc chips.
- Roll into teaspoon full into balls / flatten with fork slightly OR.
- Just place in your hand and make a fist, flatten a bit with a fork.
- Bake @ 180 degrees C for about 10 -15 minutes. The longer you bake, the crispier the cookie..
- Allow to cool slightly on the sheet then remove to a cooling rack. Makes +- 72 cookies.
Stir in the chocolate chips with a large spoon or rubber spatula. The Softest, Chewiest, Most Delicious Chocolate Chip Cookies You'll Ever Make! Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt into a small bowl. In a large bowl, cream crisco, sugars, and vanilla. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.