Instant Pot Japanese Curry. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out Great Brands On eBay.
Once the onions start to turn golden, add the chicken, ginger and garlic and stir all together. Now add the rest of the ingredients except for the water/stock. Cut the meat into bite-size pieces (I use a Japanese cutting technique " Sogigiri "). You can have Instant Pot Japanese Curry using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Japanese Curry
- You need 2 blocks of curry (golden + vermount).
- Prepare 2 lbs of beef.
- It’s of Carrot.
- It’s of Baby Potatoes.
- It’s of Onion.
- You need of Cherry tomatoes.
Season with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. When the pot is hot, add the onion, minced garlic and ginger. Japanese curry one of the recipes that belongs to Southeast Asian cuisine. It's a good blend of spices that mix wonderfully with different vegetables and meat (chicken or beef).
Instant Pot Japanese Curry instructions
- Air fry baby potatoes in 400 F for 10 minutes.
- Chop onion.
- Cut beef into cubes.
- Set instant pot to saute mode and put in the sliced onions until aromatic.
- Add the beef and stir fry until half cooked, insert the water only until it covers the beef and onion.
- Add the 2 blocks of curry block and set to stew mode for 20 minutes.
- Once it ready, open the instant pot and add carrot and cherry tomatoes, set to pressure cook for another 10 minutes.
- Once its ready, add the air fry potatoes, taste it, add salt/pepper to taste, voila, ready to eat.
You can serve this curry over white or brown rice, chapatti, or quinoa. Turn the Instant Pot to the sauté setting (normal) and add the butter. Stir regularly to ensure the garlic and ginger don't burn. Add the remaining ingredients (except coconut milk) and stir together, keeping the curry paste at the top. When the pot is hot, add the onion, minced garlic and ginger.