Mixed Fried Rice- The Basic Recipe. Spray large non-stick skillet with PAM Cooking Spray and heat over medium heat. Cook egg until scrambled; remove to plate. Add the cooked and cooled leftover rice.
When the rice is heated through, add the scrambled egg back into the pan. Chinese Restaurant Style Mixed Fried Rice So i am back with a n. You can cook Mixed Fried Rice- The Basic Recipe using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mixed Fried Rice- The Basic Recipe
- Prepare 2 – 3 teaspoons of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 cups of white rice , cooked ( you can use any , I have used a basic basmati rice).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 number of red onion , chopped into cubes.
- You need 2 numbers of carrots , chopped into small cubes (you cans do strands instead- using a peeler, that's much easier..
- You need handful of beans french , chopped into small pieces.
- You need handful of spring onions , chopped (use scissors instead of knife).
- Prepare 1/2 number of corn cooked.
- Prepare 2 numbers of eggs , scrambled.
- Prepare handful of chicken shredded.
- You need handful of bacon , cooked and chopped.
- It’s as required of black pepper powder.
- Prepare to taste of soya sauce.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare to taste of butter ghee or (optional).
- It’s optional of lime juice.
This is a basic fried rice recipe that has great American-Chinese food flavor. Once you get familiar with making it, the added ingredients possible are endless. Some ideas to add include peas, carrots, and bean sprouts. Crack in eggs, stirring quickly to scramble eggs with vegetables.
Mixed Fried Rice- The Basic Recipe instructions
- Get all the ingredients ready -Cook the corn in a pressure cooker without the weight on and let it steam for 5 minutes and chop it out from all sides. For shredded chicken use the very bony pieces and pressure cook it in water with some salt,pepper and turmeric for 2 whistles and shred it. Cook the bacon on both sides on a pan, once it browns, take it off, roll it and chop with scissors-this will take 2-3 minutes.Scramble the eggs. If you want to go veg, the same recipe will just the veggie….
- In a pan or wok, heat the vegetable oil and add the red onion cubes and ginger garlic paste and get it golden brownish. Add in the chopped french beans (normal beans if fine, but french beans are awesome) and chopped carrots and let it cook with a little salt. Here, you can use some of the water in which you cooked the chicken. Chicken stock will only make it taste better. The veggies need not cook too well, I like it when the crunch stays. Then you go on to add the chopped spring onions..
- Then you go on adding one by one- the cooked corn with a little bit of soya sauce, and then the bacon and chicken and finally the scrambled eggs..
- And then you add the main ingredient, the cooked rice with the black pepper powder. If cooking for kids, be generous to add in some butter or ghee too. A squeeze of some lime juice can add some zing too. is Give it a good mix, TASTE and adjust for salt and pepper, as required..
- If you please, garnish with a sprinkle of chopped spring onions and relish..
Remove from skillet and set aside. Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Fry onion, garlic till light brown. Add prawn, scrambled egg & chicken & sautÃ© for a minute. How to Make Chinese Mixed Fried Rice Original recipe: Wash the rice.