Chocolate Corn Flakes Recipe | No Bake Cooking With Kids. Stir it with spatula or spoon.. Pour the corn flakes into a large mixing bowl, then pour about half of the bittersweet chocolate over them. Using a rubber spatula, mix until they are coated evenly.
He discovered corn flakes ten years ago and, being a pastry chef, wondered what would happen if he covered them with chocolate. For some reason, men always seem to go gah-gah over these. 🙂 They are very easy to make, and it is a great way to use up the end of the corn flakes. Be very careful not to overheat it. You can cook Chocolate Corn Flakes Recipe | No Bake Cooking With Kids using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Corn Flakes Recipe | No Bake Cooking With Kids
- You need 1 Cup of white compound chocolate or white choco chips.
- It’s 1 Cup of ready corn flakes.
- You need of Parchment paper.
The chocolate may not look as if it has completely melted, because it retains its shape. In medium saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Add peanut butter, corn syrup, brown sugar, and salt and continue to cook, stirring, until melted and smooth. Crispness is all-important in these simple candies, so be sure to start with a fresh box of cornflakes.
Chocolate Corn Flakes Recipe | No Bake Cooking With Kids instructions
- First of all, take a microwavable mixing bowl, add chocolate and microwave it for 30-40 seconds. Stir it with spatula or spoon. If not melted completed then again microwave it for another 20-30 seconds. By this time chocolate is melted nicely in a creamy texture..
- To this add corn flakes and mix very well. Each corn flakes should be covered in melted chocolate..
- While mixing if chocolate starts thickening then microwave it for another 20 seconds..
- Take 1 tbsp of chocolate corn flakes mixture and place it onto parchment paper. Repeat the same with rest of the mixture. This step should complete before the chocolate hardens..
- Refrigerate it for 15 min and take them out. Serve with milk and let kids enjoy munching these chocolate corn flakes..
Plus: More Dessert Recipes and Tips Line a large baking sheet with wax paper. How do You Make Chocolate Cornflake Clusters Nutritious? Well, for a start, cornflakes themselves are pretty nutritious! These no-bake chocolate cornflake nests need just five ingredients; chocolate, butter, golden syrup, cornflakes, and Easter eggs. Ready in just three simple steps, these chocolate cornflake cakes are so easy to make with the kids at Easter time.