Hidden Veggie Bistro Burger. Hidden Veggie Bistro Burger Recipe by Honeybeelifting – Cookpad Hidden Veggie Bistro Burger Chopped veggies mixed with lean ground beef flavored with Savory sauce. Hidden Veggie Bistro Burger is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious.
Combine all ingredients together by hand until well mixed. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray. Add all the ingredients to a large bowl and mix until well combined. You can have Hidden Veggie Bistro Burger using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hidden Veggie Bistro Burger
- You need 90/10 of ground beef (9.6 ounces used in this recipe).
- You need 1 of serving of broccoli slaw 85g.
- Prepare 1/2 of zucchini (3oz).
- Prepare 1/2 of red bell pepper (3oz).
- It’s 3 tbsp of savory sauce Wegman's brand.
- It’s of Portabella mushroom caps 1 per burger.
- Prepare of Recommended p28 bread 1 slice per burger.
- You need of Bread and butter pickles.
- It’s of Thin sliced pepper jack cheese sargento.
In a large bowl, season the beef with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder. Shred the carrots and broccoli using a box grater and add to the bowl with the beef. Mix well with a spoon or your hands and form into patties. Either pan-fry or grill until cooked.
Hidden Veggie Bistro Burger instructions
- Broccoli slaw it already comes shredded. Measure out your serving and then chop it up finely.
- Add to this 1/2 zucchini chop up finely.
- 1/2 red bell pepper chopped finely.
- Add in ground beef this is what I had leftover from a 1 pound package.
- Mix it all together.
- Add in 3 tbsp of savory sauce this stuff is the bomb diggety for meat and vegetables.
- Combine it very well.
- Place mushroom caps on a baking sheet. Heat oven to 375. I took the bulb out of the centers.
- Divide mix into 3 portions and stuff mushroom cap. When oven is heated bake for 25-30 minutes.
- At this point you could eat it. I'm in the mood for a burger so I put mine on a slice of toasted P28 bread.
- I added 3 bread and butter pickle slices, a tsp of savory sauce, and 2 slices of pepper jack cheese the thin sliced.
- In all I got 40g of protein out of this combo for < 500 calories and it was delicious 😋.
These burgers contain zucchini (courgette), onion and carrots and I usually serve them along with a side salad or in a bun packed with other delicious vegetables. Pictured, I served the burgers in a bun spread with avocado and topped with lettuce, tomato and beetroot. Stack your burgers by adding them to buns with lettuce, tomato and sauce. I created The Hidden Veggies to share my recipes, tips, and tricks with all of you. Mix it all up with your hands.