Beef steak philippine stlye. Remove the beef slices from the marinade, shaking to remove any excess liquid. Remove the beef slices from the skillet and set aside on a serving platter. Bistek Tagalog is a type of Filipino beef stew.
These are stewed in a soy sauce and lemon juice mixture until the beef gets very tender. It is best enjoyed with warm rice. Filipino Style If the Americans have Beef Steak, we Filipinos have Bistek. You can cook Beef steak philippine stlye using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef steak philippine stlye
- It’s 1/2 kg of beef tenderloin.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon juice.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic pound.
- It’s 1 of ground black pepper to taste..
- You need 1 pinch of of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of onion ring to garnish.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
American steak dishes are big slabs of grilled meat while we enjoy ours in smaller and thinly sliced beef meat. We are not known to be heavy meat eaters. Filipino beef steak, or bistek, is a staple in every household in the Philippines. This must-try recipe is very delicious and simple to make.
Beef steak philippine stlye step by step
- Cut beef into pcs med.size.marinate atleast 30min..
- Simmer to slow fire add the marinated sauce.to cook.till tender.
- Add the onion rings and cook more 5min..
Serve with steamed white or brown rice or a salad. Cook onion rings in oil until color turns transparent. Pinoy beefsteak is a version of bistek tagalog that makes use of beef skirt steak. It has the same delicious taste and it is simple to prepare. I had a couple cups of rice when I had this, so please be forewarned — this can be an obstacle if you are on a low carb diet (unless you can resist having it without rice).