Japanese Curry chicken. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Discover The Latest Outdoor Collection Now. Selected For You By Our Experts. Advice & Inspiration To Prepare For Your Next Adventure.
Reduce the heat, add the chicken and fry for three minutes. Add the butter and flour and stir for two minutes. Add the curry powder, then increase the heat and cook until aromatic. You can cook Japanese Curry chicken using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Japanese Curry chicken
- You need 1 of carrot (small).
- Prepare 1/2 of onion (medium).
- It’s 1-2 of chicken filet.
- It’s 1 of potato.
- You need 1 of chili.
- Prepare 3-4 of garlic.
- You need 1 pack of S&B curry sauce mix.
Coat the chicken fillets in flour, shake off the excess, then dip into the beaten egg to coat and shake off any excess. Put the chicken into the breadcrumbs and turn gently so that each piece is. While the curry is infusing, season your chicken breast pieces with salt and pepper before covering with flour first and then raw egg, then panko breadcrumbs. Instructions Heat oil in a medium saucepan, start by browning the chicken on all sides.
Japanese Curry chicken step by step
- Chopped the carrot and potato in cube.
- Chopped the onion, garlic and chili.
- Prepare the chicken filet with salt, sugar, pepper and cooking wine.
- Stir fried with garlic and chili in hot oil, and onion after the garlic turns gold.
- Stir fried the chicken for 2 minutes, and put aside (to avoid over cooking).
- Put the carrot and potato and keeps stir fried, put back the chicken into the pan and add 500 ml water. Turn to the smallest fire after the water boiled. (Some soy sauce may added, if you like a bit more salty taste..
- After 15-20 minutes, turn off the fire. Put the curry (chopped into smaller cubes first) into the pan and keeps stirring until it is totally melted..
- Turn on the fire to the smallest one and keep stirring for 5-6 minutes..
Remove from the pan and set aside. In the same pan, add more oil if needed. Add the onion and garlic and cook until softened. Add the flour, curry powder, and garam masala. Coconut rice & zingy pickles "Katsu curry is super-delicious and is one of Japan's most popular dishes.