Easy Monkey Bread. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! eBay Is Here For You with Money Back Guarantee and Easy Return. Get Your Recipe For Bread Today!
Monkey Bread is a very familiar term for people in certain areas of the world and not in the others. I also considered calling it pull apart bread or tear and share bread. In the end it had to be Easy Monkey Bread because it is a simplified version of this. You can cook Easy Monkey Bread using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Monkey Bread
- It’s 2 can of Pillsbury Biscuits.
- It’s 1 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Light Brown Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Margarine or Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Rasins or chopped nuts (optional).
My Easier version of an American classic Roll pieces of scone dough in cinnamon sugar and divide evenly in the tin. Sprinkle any remaining cinnamon sugar on top. Mix together dark brown soft sugar and melted butter. This easy monkey bread is a recipe you can start, finish, and clean up in under an hour!
Easy Monkey Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Cut all biscuits into quarter pieces..
- In a separate bowl mix granulated sugar and cinnamon. Coat all biscuits with the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Arrange all pieces in a cake or bundt pan..
- In a medium saucepan, combine brown sugar and bitter and heat until the sugar and butter dissolve amd make a syrup. You may add the rasins and pecans at this point to the syrup if you wish..
- Pour the syrup evenly over the biscuits..
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the biscuits are cooked through..
- When done remove the biscuits from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes. Invert biscuits onto a serving dish. Serve warm. Enjoy!.
I promise you this recipe for easy monkey bread is actually easy! Spray a bundt cake pan with cooking spray and set aside. Make the cinnamon sugar coating by combining the cinnamon and sugar in a bag. This delectable, family-friendly monkey bread is much easier than it looks, all thanks to a secret weapon: canned biscuit dough. All you really have to do is shake the sugar and cinnamon onto the biscuits, set them in your tube pan, and stick them in the oven.