Blueberry muffins. Find Scrumptious Muffin Recipes Explore Our Selection of Recipes Cream the butter and sugar together then slowly add the eggs, mix for three minutes. Add the flour, baking powder, nutmeg, stir to combine, then refrigerate for at least an hour, preferably. Beat the butter and caster sugar together until pale and fluffy.
Grease and flour a muffin tin or line with paper cases. Sieve flour, baking powder and salt together and set aside. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. You can cook Blueberry muffins using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry muffins
- You need 2.5 cups of flour for all uses.
- It’s 1.5 cups of crystal sugar.
- You need 1.5 cups of milk with 1 tbs lemon juice.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 120 ml of sunflower oil.
- You need 3 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 300 gr of blueberries.
Cream the butter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl until pale and fluffy. Slowly add the beaten eggs, whisking constantly, until fully incorporated. Sift in the flour and baking powder, mix well, then carefully fold in the blueberries. Good recipe for muffins to which you can add fruit, chocolate chips etc.
Blueberry muffins instructions
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C with air..
- In a bowl, sift the flour and add the sugar, baking powder, salt and vanilla..
- In a second bowl, throw the eggs and beat them with the whisk. Continue pouring the milk with the lemon juice and oil..
- Gradually add the first mixture with the solid materials to the second mixture with the liquid materials and mix to homogenize our materials. Finally, mix in half the blueberries..
- Prepare the pan with the molds by placing either paper molds or flour and butter..
- Fill each case 3/4 full and place the remaining blueberries on top..
- Finally lower the oven to 170 ° C and put the muffins to bake for 20 minutes..
Measure all the ingredients except the blueberries into a bowl and mix with a wooden spoon until just combined. Take care not to overwork the mixture. Blueberry muffins (Mary Berry's) These Mary Berry blueberry muffins are one of our favourite bakes. They are easy to make, light and fluffy and with the addition of blueberries, they're not too sweet. Melt the butter in a small pan over a low heat then set aside to cool for a few minutes.